Easter/spring break-US Dates

diswix

Where dreams come true
We are off to Disney 22nd March. Can any one confirm USA school term times. In the UK we Break up 24th march for two weeks-Does this co-inside with your Spring break?We are so looking forward to our vacation-especially to be with such warm friendly people.Thank you Angela :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

HI, US States all have different Vacation/Spring Breaks. I live in Rhode Island and we will not have spring break until April 17th. So we will be at WDW that week. But we also do not end our school year until June 22nd. I know that Southern states end their school year in May, so they have earlier spring breaks. Your vacation at WDW will probably include Easter, which is early this year, and the week before and the week after Easter are always busy at WDW. Have Fun, You must be SO excited with it so close! Joan

Spring Break varies by local school district here. Many, many schools take off either the week before or the week after Easter, so you will have lots of company during your trip! Have fun!

Easter break March 24 - April 3. Enjoy your trip!

Thats really great to have the feed back- especially to have lovely photo's and kind words.I love USA and all you kind people.Thank you.Angela.

Can anyone advise does Disney have Easter egg hunts/Easter parades or anything during this period?
Is there a site somewhere that has dates of attractions on a day by day basis?

Cheers,
Grumbo

Our Easter break begins March 25th and the kids return to school on April 4th.

Chicago Public Schools are out Mar 18- Mar 27 --- hope that helps.

We are arriving at ASSP March 21-23 then on to POP 23-26. Have a safe flight maybe we will see you in the park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter