Early Booking Rates no longer on website ?

TimeForTea

Earning My Ears
I don't see the early booking rates on the ABD website. They were there a few days ago.....Am I crazy ???

I don't see the early booking rates on the ABD website. They were there a few days ago.....Am I crazy ???

Your not crazy they aren't there but that may be because they don't have any early booking rates left for the trips that are scheduled. Only a certain percentage, I think 20 percent or 6-8 people can book any given trip at the early booking rate no matter when the trip is booked.

I would call them and ask what early booking dates they have for the trip you are interested in. I was interested in the trip to Italy and when I checked the website it said there were no early booking dates. However when I called them they gave me 3 early booking dates that were still available. So I would call and check and not go by the website.

Thanks for your responses. I'll have to call them. It is odd that a few days ago the only European trip without Early Booking available was Viva Italia - and it stated "Early Booking rates no longer available". Now none of the European trips even mention the early booking rate.

It might also be the "wonderful" disney IT department at it again and they maybe only could remove all or none of the dates. They also have trips listed that were cancelled months ago, my trip was cancelled in January and it is still listed as an date for the trip. :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter