Early arrival question

Apopper74

Mouseketeer
My trip is quickly approaching. We are arriving on 8/28 and staying club level at RPR. We land at MCO at approximately 8:30 am and using Tony Hinds for transportation. Hoping to be at resort by 10:00 am and check-in then go directly to the parks. I have marked on the reservation via on-line that we will be arriving early. I really don't expect our room to be ready.

My concern is that I have a medical condition, which I will be wearing a cooling vest for, where the heat can exacerbate. I know, Orlando in August what was I thinking. Regardless, do you think if I called the hotel desk or even the concierge desk they would mark room availability as priority? Not necessarily for 10 am but by 1 pm at the latest? I really don't want to be a nuisance but if I am having a bad go it especially having to wake up at 2:30 am to make the flight I may want my privacy in coming back to normal. I really don't want anyone to think I feel I am entitled just perhaps some extra consideration in room assignment.

Contact the hotel directly.

Ask to speak to someone in concierge too, I don’t know what they can do, but if they can help they will.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter