Early ADR with a 4 year old

Preston Amanda

Earning My Ears
I am going to Disney alone with my 4 year old as a mommy/daughter trip.

Am I able to make early reservations at BOG for me only? She will not eat there but I wasn't sure if they would not let her in with me.

You need to make the ADR for two. It is not based on the amount of food you plan to order but number of people. When are you going and what meal are you planning to eat? Breakfast?

Keep in mind if you are going for dinner after July 27th, it will be a prix fixe menu. $55 for adults, and $35 for children. Or 2 Table Service credits each.

Last edited:

No matter what restaurant you book you have to count ever person that will be sitting. And at any buffets or family style meal that means you will be charged for every person.

Keep in mind if you are going for dinner after July 27th, it will be a prix fixe menu. $55 for adults, and $35 for children. Or 2 Table Service credits each.

I didnt know about this and just looked at the info on the Disney website. All I can say is.....:crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2: I know I need to be more adventurous with my eating habits, but Im not quite ready for this new menu. And $55 !! I guess Ill plan on breakfast. Too bad as Im taking my nieces on their first trip and would love for them to meet Beast. We'll have to find him elsewhere.

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...experience-coming-to-be-our-guest-restaurant/

Am I able to make early reservations at BOG for me only? She will not eat there but I wasn't sure if they would not let her in with me.
Make the reservation for 2. I’m assuming you’re going for breakfast since you said early. We were there last year and they have a cereal w/milk option if your daughter is picky (like mine :)).

I didnt know about this and just looked at the info on the Disney website. All I can say is.....:crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2: I know I need to be more adventurous with my eating habits, but Im not quite ready for this new menu. And $55 !! I guess Ill plan on breakfast. Too bad as Im taking my nieces on their first trip and would love for them to meet Beast. We'll have to find him elsewhere.

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...experience-coming-to-be-our-guest-restaurant/

This is the only way to meet the Beast. He does not have any other meet and greets.

By early reservation, I'm assuming you mean breakfast? Simply make the reservation for 2 and order whatever you'd like. You will not be required to purchase a meal for her. The same for lunch. Dinner is changing to a prix-fixe for dinner on July 27, so if you are asking about dinner July 27 or beyond, you will, most likely, be charged the prix-fixe prices for both of you. Whichever meal it is, you have to make a reservation for 2 so you will both have a place to sit regardless of what you are (or are not) eating.

You need to make the ADR for two. It is not based on the amount of food you plan to order but number of people. When are you going and what meal are you planning to eat? Breakfast?
Thank you for the info. I am going next Sunday but was lucky enough to score an 8:05am sitting for 2 both Sunday and Monday!!! Thanks everyone.

By early reservation, I'm assuming you mean breakfast? Simply make the reservation for 2 and order whatever you'd like. You will not be required to purchase a meal for her. The same for lunch. Dinner is changing to a prix-fixe for dinner on July 27, so if you are asking about dinner July 27 or beyond, you will, most likely, be charged the prix-fixe prices for both of you. Whichever meal it is, you have to make a reservation for 2 so you will both have a place to sit regardless of what you are (or are not) eating.
Thank you for the info!

I have a 4:20 dinner reservation but in the terms and conditions it said no characters during this time, but it says dinner is 4 - 10pm. So does this mean I will get to see the beast or not?

I have a 4:20 dinner reservation but in the terms and conditions it said no characters during this time, but it says dinner is 4 - 10pm. So does this mean I will get to see the beast or not?
Beast will be there. That's a standard disclaimer on every ADR because it's never guaranteed, but barring any unforeseen circumstances, he'll be there.

Luckily the new changes do not impact breakfast or lunch. Just make the reservation for 2 people nad you can just order one meal for breakfast [or lunch]

Beast will be there. That's a standard disclaimer on every ADR because it's never guaranteed, but barring any unforeseen circumstances, he'll be there.

Thank you so much. My sister really wants to meet him. Do we have to do a full meal or can we just have dessert?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter