Early 2025 Discounts Incoming?

MCOFan1982

Earning My Ears
Looking to book for late February. Do we think the discounts will get posted soon or later in the fall like they used to a couple of years ago?

I'm looking at the last week of January, so add me to the list of those not so patiently waiting for discounts! :rolleyes1

This was posted September 6 of last year:

Play, Stay and Enjoy a Disney Dining Promo Card​

Offer Details​

Valid for Arrivals
  • Most nights October 27 to November 1, 2023
  • Most nights November 25 to November 29, 2023
  • Most nights December 9 to December 25, 2023
  • Most Sunday to Tuesday nights January 9 to March 5, 2024
Package Includes
  • A room at a select Disney Resort hotel
  • Theme park ticket(s)
  • A digital Disney Dining Promo Card

Disney recently updated their website about some discounts for Canadian residents for 2025 that will be available to book starting September 10th. So I wouldn't be surprised if other general discounts are released around the 10th.
Wonder if it will be the same discount for the same period.

Disney recently updated their website about some discounts for Canadian residents for 2025 that will be available to book starting September 10th. So I wouldn't be surprised if other general discounts are released around the 10th.
Oh good I hope so!

Wonder if it will be the same discount for the same period.
This is the wording for the hotel discount: (To me it sounds like the "other savings are available" dates could be a general discount)

Disney Resort Hotel Savings
Canada residents can save up to 25% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels for stays most nights from December 9 to December 29, 2024; February 23 through April 12, 2025; and April 25 through April 30, 2025.

Other savings are available for stays from December 1 to December 8, 2024; January 4 through February 22, 2025; and April 13 through April 24, 2025.

The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Savings based on the nondiscounted price for the same room. Length of stay requirements may apply.

This is the wording for the hotel discount: (To me it sounds like the "other savings are available" dates could be a general discount)

Canada residents can save up to 25% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels for stays most nights from December 9 to December 29, 2024; February 23 through April 12, 2025; and April 25 through April 30, 2025.

Other savings are available for stays from December 1 to December 8, 2024; January 4 through February 22, 2025; and April 13 through April 24, 2025.

The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Savings based on the nondiscounted price for the same room. Length of stay requirements may apply.
I was thinking “other savings” meant just a lesser percentage savings, but maybe you are right! But darn I wanted some May dates which doesn’t seem to be in this wave.

Maybe someone can answer this for me. I've used discounts plenty of times but I've never had this issue. Does your whole trip have to fall within those dates, or just your check-in date? Just curious because I'm checking in on April 24 and checking out May 2.

Maybe someone can answer this for me. I've used discounts plenty of times but I've never had this issue. Does your whole trip have to fall within those dates, or just your check-in date? Just curious because I'm checking in on April 24 and checking out May 2.
My understanding is for room discounts the discounted rate only applies to the dates they fall within the date range. So let’s say the offer was through 4/30, your 4/24-4/30 dates would be discounted and 5/1-5/2 would be rack rate.

Now for free dining offer as long as your checkin is within the date range the offer applies to your whole trip (even if subsequent dates are outside the date range).

I think it depends on the discount and availability. With this recent Canadian discount I have ended up with a split stay (at the same resort) in order to book the discount. In my case it was because there were no room categories that were available for the discount AND the entire length of my trip. So on day one I am in a discounted water-view room, and a discounted standard room for the rest of my stay. Neither was available for the full stay.

I don't know how Disney decides how many and which rooms to discount - both categories of rooms are still available for my full stay at a non-discounted rate.

My understanding is for room discounts the discounted rate only applies to the dates they fall within the date range. So let’s say the offer was through 4/30, your 4/24-4/30 dates would be discounted and 5/1-5/2 would be rack rate.

Now for free dining offer as long as your checkin is within the date range the offer applies to your whole trip (even if subsequent dates are outside the date range).

I think it depends on the discount and availability. With this recent Canadian discount I have ended up with a split stay (at the same resort) in order to book the discount. In my case it was because there were no room categories that were available for the discount AND the entire length of my trip. So on day one I am in a discounted water-view room, and a discounted standard room for the rest of my stay. Neither was available for the full stay.

I don't know how Disney decides how many and which rooms to discount - both categories of rooms are still available for my full stay at a non-discounted rate.
Thank you both!

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest