Earl of Sandwich and the Dining Plan

tessieg

Mouseketeer
Hi!
We recently ate at EoS and really, really enjoyed it. We'll be back in the fall with free dining and wondered what was included there if you use CS credits. Do you get sandwich, a side(chips, potato salad, etc), cookie and drink? I've read they are strict with the ddp there.
Thanks,
Tessie

When we ate there in January they wouldn't let us get chips or any other side item with our CS credit. We got a sandwich, drink and dessert, which was something like either a cookie or brownie.

When we went there in May, I was completely confused as to what we could get on the DDP. Ended up that you could get a sandwich, a 'snack', and a fountain drink. The snack was either a bag of chips or a cookie/brownie.

Food was fine but you didn't get much for a CS compared to many other places....this might be the only time that I wasn't stuffed after a meal.

Hope this helps.

I was just there earlier this week and everyone above is right - just a sandwich, cookie/brownie (don't remember if chips were included), and a fountain drink. They do have a giant sign in front of the register to help you, basically stating that the dining plan includes A, B, and C.

I believe I would pay OOP for EOS..I would either bank that CS or spend it on breakfast that day..

Any sandwich, fountain drinks only, and dessert was limited to a cookie or brownie. It was good, but would only cost about $9 OOP. No sides here on the plan.

I agree with the others...next time, we will pay OOP for this one and save the CS credit for something that would be more of a value.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter