DVCforless website not loading correctly

Here also! Hope they haven't been impacted buy Hurricane Helene?
(Thinking of all those who have 😢)

It seems to be working fine right now for me. Just checked
It's not. Unless it's a Mac/Google-Chrome thing. The aggregator is working. But you can't select a single resort from the main page. And if you go into a search and try to limit it to one resort, not all contract options load. There's an endless spinny wheel at the bottom of the first page. There may be other problems, but those are the two I've noticed since the weekend.

Oh, also, the menu bar isn't working. If you click, for example, descending order for price per point, nothing happens. Again this could be a Google Chrome issue.

It's not. Unless it's a Mac/Google-Chrome thing. The aggregator is working. But you can't select a single resort from the main page. And if you go into a search and try to limit it to one resort, not all contract options load. There's an endless spinny wheel at the bottom of the first page. There may be other problems, but those are the two I've noticed since the weekend.
It may be an issue of certain OS because I just did exactly what you mentioned was broken and it selected and sorted for me just fine. Using Google Chrome on an older windows desktop.

Again, this is a free service, so I'm just grateful it's there. I'm just confirming that there were some issues over the past couple of days.

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest