DVC tour- follow up?

dolewhipdreams

Counting days until my next Dole Whip
I'm signed up to take my first DVC tour on my trip this April, which is just me and my mom. My DH and I are actually hoping to purchase DVC in the next few years, but definitely not on this tour. My mom has absolutely no interest in DVC but I'm trying to convince her to come along for the free FPs.

So I have a couple of questions. Well she has a couple of questions... First of all, does the tour truly only last one hour if we aren't buying and tell them up front that we won't be buying on the tour?

Second, is there any annoying follow up like other presentations/tours like these from other companies? I plan on only giving my contact info (if asked) so my mom doesn't have to put hers in but she's worried she'll be forced to give something to get the FPs.

Third, I'm getting a $50 gift card for doing the tour. Since my mom is technically a different household do you think she could get one, too? Do I need to try to set that up beforehand or should we ask when we get there?

They will not hassle you after the presentation. We went three times!! It’s pretty low key, and not like other timeshare presentations at all. I think if your mom wants the $50 gift card she should be willing to give up her personal information too. We never once received any calls or even mail before buying DVC. We now receive an occasional postcard about current add-on offers, but nobody ever calls us.

We were told we had to have different reservations/rooms to get the gift card. I don’t think it mattered though. They just gave them to us and the FP. They won’t harass you. They want you spending $$$ and if you’re not buying DVC they want you to spend in the parks. They will keep it relatively short (for a timeshare presentation).

If you don't expect to buy and tell them so, I wouldn't expect much. They would rather spend their time with prospects who are ready to buy.

:earsboy: Bill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter