DVC Ticket Offer

Dvcnews.com states you have to purchase the tickets by May 2, but the DVC site actually says "Reservation must be booked by May 2, 2021". Does anyone know if you can buy later (i.e. in July) as long as you already booked the room?

The email I got said the tickets need to be purchased by then. I have not read the website in a while.

The email I got said the tickets need to be purchased by then. I have not read the website in a while.
Thanks, I asked on the chat and the agent said the same thing. I guess someone didn't word the website too well.

I should probably read those emails but they get lost in the "please come to Aulani" or "please add-on" spam they send me.

Thanks, I asked on the chat and the agent said the same thing. I guess someone didn't word the website too well.

I should probably read those emails but they get lost in the "please come to Aulani" or "please add-on" spam they send me.

44C699FC-0766-4C3A-9139-C24730942E23.jpeg

I’m guessing yes you need to purchase by then, as in addition to the fine print, the graphic on the main DVC page showed this after I logged in.

I wonder if the specific date is a change though...it’s not listed on the first post of this thread and doesn’t show up until the April newsletter. The March newsletter alludes to it ending but doesn’t say a date.

Member Website Screenshot
EE930220-E96D-438C-AFA5-0D3784792BB3.jpeg

April newsletter
35C8F290-4C7A-4C0D-A8CD-7DD13122F3B6.jpeg

March newsletter
A84F7B8E-7E28-4D6F-8518-9A239F94041F.jpeg

I hope so. I'm planning to go this December and then on September 2022, so an annual pass would be a good saving.
We are going in October and I am waiting for current offer to expire to see if it is extended. I am getting nervous because I want to book my park reservations since we are going first week in October.

We are going in October and I am waiting for current offer to expire to see if it is extended. I am getting nervous because I want to book my park reservations since we are going first week in October.
I am in exactly the same boat as you (and others on the thread). We have a 14-day trip back in Oct/Nov and I'm really hesitant to buy 10 + 4 days of tickets (times 3) when an AP would be 60% of the price. At the same time, I'm watching with white knuckles as park reservations start to fill on certain days around my trip. ARGH!

I understand the challenges they have trying to guess at park occupancy but with the current situation, I'm just as liable to take my pocketbook to Universal for a big chunk of our trip. If I just knew, as a DVC member, if and when the APs were coming back, I could make a sensible decision about ticketing.

We have added park hoppers many times at the parks. Or, is it because it was the special ticket offer and they could not do it?
It is because of the special offer, that specific ticket can only be modified over the phone unless they fixed thier issues.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter