DVC Salespersons' Attitudes

Granny

Yeah, I'm a guy
I bought into a DVC membership sight unseen at the VWL. This week, I was able to visit the vacation homes for the first time. As expected, the villas were awesome.

There have been some concerns voiced on this board about some of the CM attitudes or lack of enthusiasm. All I can say is I was treated like visiting royalty and received a "Welcome Home" from everyone I told I was a member!

I thought the sales people might get a little luke warm when I told them I was a new member just stopping by for a look-see, but just the opposite. Warm wishes of congratulations and nothing but the usual Disney positive attitude.

Seems too often that only the problems get brought to light. We need to celebrate the small things that make our membership so wonderful as well!

Granny

We too bought sight unseen - at BWV. On our first visit 'home' we stopped by the sales center, hoping to see what a studio looked like - we were in a 1-br. They were wonderful, even though they already had our $$$.

Hope that you'll be as happy with DVC as we are! :bounce:

MaryEllen, same exact thing happened to us. Stayed in one bedroom and DH had never seen the studios (I had gone to the meeting and stayed at FW w/ DD). CM's were wonderful!! even though as you stated, they already had our money. Even offered us coffee and pasties. :D

Ahhhh! Positive posts. I am feeling much better now! Thank you very much!

The sales folks for DVC have always gone above and beyond for us. Last year we were joking with one of them about the lack of DVC merchandise (something they apparently hear all the time) and I asked him if I could buy some luggage tags because I understood the DVC sales folks had some. He told me that he had some at home and he would bring them with him to his next shift. In the meantime, he "made it up to us" by giving us a couple of DVC sponge balls. True to his word, he brought them the next time he was there-- and gave us 4 free of charge!! What a nice thing to do! He knew we were already DVC members and wasn't just kissing butt to make a sale. It really meant a lot to us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter