DVC in March???

NYMomof4

Mouseketeer
Hi, I'm looking to book my first trip home and I wondered what the crowds and availablility might be like this year the week of March 12-19th. Are there any other "better times" in the late winter/early spring? Thanks :cheer2:

I am going in March '06 (3/5-3/11) and I have never gone in March before. I wanted to get anotehr trip in before my AP's expire in April and I didn't want to deal w/Spring break crowds again. I know March starts Spring Break for a lot of people so this is why I chose earlier in the month. I know it doesn't answer your question exaclty, but I wanted to give you my ideas for March.
HTH!

We are going the week of Mar 12. This is our spring break and is also the spring break week of the Orlando area schools. If you have flexibility, I would go a week earlier.

We will be there 3/10 - 3/19 for our spring break. We've been 2 other years at the same time and found moderate, but manageable crowds. Most of TX has their spring break that week, with some the week before and a few the week after. I agree that if you could go earlier, the crowds won't be as large. We've lucked out both trips in that the weather was beautiful. Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter