DVC Direct Promotions...

Disneymom20

Earning My Ears
Hi!

Still looking into DVC purchase! I see that the current offer ends May 30th - how often are promos offered when purchasing direct? I was trying to find historical discounts similar to what Mousesavers posts, does one exist?

Thanks!

Hi!

Still looking into DVC purchase! I see that the current offer ends May 30th - how often are promos offered when purchasing direct? I was trying to find historical discounts similar to what Mousesavers posts, does one exist?

Thanks!

What offer are you referring to? Promos tend to be strongest when new resorts aren't selling too well, which is not the case right now, so perhaps resale would be the best way to get the discounts you are looking for.

Check out post #4 in the DVC Resource Center -it's a pinned thread near the top of each DIS DVC Forum.

What offer are you referring to? Promos tend to be strongest when new resorts aren't selling too well, which is not the case right now, so perhaps resale would be the best way to get the discounts you are looking for.
Hi!

The one that if you buy 150 points save 1000 and then up from there - I think it is the spring promo.

Hi!

The one that if you buy 150 points save 1000 and then up from there - I think it is the spring promo.

I have seen promos similar to this one in the past. I am not saying that they will continue past the 30th for sure, just that it is not a hugely unique one. That one comes out to like a $7 per point savings. Nothing to brush off, but make sure you are really in position to buy, and know where you want to stay, before worrying about saving a little off of each point.

A new promo is almost certain to be revealed after the current one ends. Over the last 15 years, there was only a short time when DVC did not offer some sort of incentive...that was during Grand Floridian sales and into the first months of Poly. There’s no reason to think they would end incentives for Copper Creek.

Hi!

Thanks!

One promo ends and is usually followed by another. Not guaranteed but it's been very common. If it doesn't immediately follow there will eventually be one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter