DVC and Magical Express?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
I signed up on the DVC website for ME for my upcoming trip. I got the typical automated response about "Your request....we'll get back to you within 5 days." Well, I checked and it's been much longer than that-about double that time. Should I be concerned? Call them? Or do they say 5 days, but it's typical to take longer. What's been your experience?

I haven't always received a response (other than the auto-response) when I book ME (always online through the DVC site). But you might call them just to confirm.

The requirement is that DVC book your DME reservation, once booked you can cut out DVC as the middle man and contact DME directly to verify the reservation and to make corrections. Give them a call at: (866) 599-0951.

:earsboy: Bill

How far away is your trip? Is it's months, or days?

Fortunately it's still about 6 weeks away, so I'll probably just wait a couple more weeks, then call DME if I don't hear/get anything.

On our June trip I did my on-line request Wednesday 3/21 and received a reply e-mail on the Friday the 23rd. Our bag tags came about 3 weeks prior to the flight. I would think you should have heard by now, check your "junk e-mail folder, sometimes Disney e-mails end up there for me.

I've used the online form many times, after the DVC reps showed their incompetence at it more than once, and I always get an autoreply immediately, and confirmation within a day or two. And I almost always (in recent years) get my tags MONTHS before the trip, which isn't necessarily normal, but I'm not the only one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!