Duty free shopping?

Mish19

<font color=magenta>Dared to light another candle!
I know you can do some duty free shopping onboard. What else can you buy besides alcohol or cigarettes?
This is going to be my first cruise and I haven't been to a duty free shop since 2000. I can't remember buying anything but Cadbury's candy, Toblerone ( I had visions of Joey Tribbiani from Friends begging for Toblerone, so I had to buy it), and Scotch for my grandfather.

What have you purchased duty-freely? :rotfl:

Sometimes, I will buy cologne. You have to know the prices though.

I do my duty free shopping when I visit my relatives in Canada. We only ever get booze and beer. And of course we max out per person.

I remember the stores on the ship only being open at certain times. And I don't think they have sales tax on board in the regular stores?

Thanks for the info. I just can't pass up an opportunity to go shopping! I guess I'll do some perfume research :) Hmm, do they sell Coach in the duty-free shop?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter