Droid depot.

Poohbear80

Earning My Ears
Is this experience still available. I can’t seem to make a reservation at all. I would prefer to make a droid without the whole experience is that an option? It is gift for someone who isn’t going on holiday with us. There are three of us so doing the experience would result in somebody having to wait.

Is this experience still available. I can’t seem to make a reservation at all. I would prefer to make a droid without the whole experience is that an option? It is gift for someone who isn’t going on holiday with us. There are three of us so doing the experience would result in somebody having to wait.

The Droid Depot is still open. It's not like Savii's in terms of the "experience". With the droids you tell them if you want a R-Series, BB-Series, or C-Series droid as you check in and pay. They hand your the chassis for that selection and a basket for the rest of the parts. You then move to a conveyer belt and choose your droid parts and move to a waiting line to finish the build. You'll then go into a stall and work with someone to put your droid together. If you're lucky you may be beside each other, but it's not 100% given. If you have a small child that needs help, then one parent can go help them (unless they've changed it to more than one lately).

There are some droids available without building. I believe they still have Chopper and maybe R2.

Do we need a reservation? Or do we show up and wait our turn?

I‘ll be traveling with an 11 year old who is all about building his own droid, so we have to make this happen!

Thanks!

Do we need a reservation? Or do we show up and wait our turn?

I‘ll be traveling with an 11 year old who is all about building his own droid, so we have to make this happen!

Thanks!

Droid Depot reservations are highly sought after and fill very quickly. Reservations open at midnight, 60 days in advance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter