Drinks at Disney Springs?

stlrod

DIS Veteran
My wife and I will be at WDW 10/4-9 and would like to try Homecomin’, Wine Bar George, The Boathouse and Jaleo but can’t fit them all in. Do any of them have bars where we can have a drink and an appetizer around 3 or so and then walk around and have dinner at another one later? Will we need a reservation for a cocktail?

I am following this! I want to have a drink at Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar and the Edison.

At Jock Lindsey’s you stand in line, whether you are there for drinks or drinks and apps. We waited about 25 on a weeknight this past week.

Homecoming used to allow people at the bar for drink and food first come/first served. I don't know if they are seating at the bar right now at all. Someone said their outdoor to-go bar was open, but I don't remember seeing it in July, but I was wasn't paying much attention to alcohol due to some abdominal pain on that trip.

Jaleo has a large bar, and the concept lends itself well to not eating a whole meal. No idea what it's like post-Covid though.

Of all those places, Jaleo is the one I would make sure you aren't skipping!

My wife and I will be at WDW 10/4-9 and would like to try Homecomin’, Wine Bar George, The Boathouse and Jaleo but can’t fit them all in. Do any of them have bars where we can have a drink and an appetizer around 3 or so and then walk around and have dinner at another one later? Will we need a reservation for a cocktail?
Jock Lindsay’s has a nice happy hour 12-3 pm and Wine Bar George is steps away. I’d say you could easily fit those two in and then maybe go to Jaleo for dinner. I am typing this as I sip a drink on Reggie, the steamship names after Jock’s pet snake. They are still sticking to strict social distancing protocols and we feel very comfortable here.

We LOVE Wine Bar George! We got wonderful wines and appetizers, and then got a Dole Whip Cookie sandwich for dessert! Not sure if they're still doing that now, but it was delicious. It's a Dole Whip in between two homemade sugar cookies.

Go to Wine Bar George....ask for 2nd floor bar...see if Rivers is working....it was AWESOME! Food was outstanding...and let him guide ya with the drinks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter