Dreams Do Come True! A Disney Fairytale Wedding & Honeymoon TRIP REPORT! - WEDDING PICTURES!

Congratulations!!!!! You looked beautiful. Can't wait to see more pictures. I can just imagine how exhausted you must have been. Comfortable shoes!!! Very important :)

Was the planner with you the whole time for your wedding and shoot the next morning?

We just got back from Disney - I am going to re-read this report again :)

SUNDAY APRIL 29TH - PART 2

So after our park shoot we considered taking a nap, but neither one of us are nap taking kinds of people and I still don't think getting up early had caught up with me completely. We went to visit our dogs since we didn't get to see them at all on the wedding day :sad1: I knew they were fine, but I still felt guilty as silly as that sounds LOL. The boys were not used to the Florida heat, so they never really wanted to stay outside and play for long. We went back in their "suite" with them, and two days of getting up early FINALLY caught up with me.... I fell asleep on their dog bed :laughing::rotfl:I'm sure if one of the staff members walked by they were super confused.

giphy.gif

We realized we were going to have to keep moving in order to not fall asleep, so we headed to the Contemporary even though we were super early for our brunch at California Grill. We tried our luck at checking in early, but we were told it would be closer to our reservation time, so we went out back to their pool area and I caught up on social media while hubby did this:

FullSizeRender 239.jpg

Shhhhh :ssst: He was snoring and all :rotfl:

We finally went back in and checked in (still early) and we were able to go ahead up and hang out in the lounge. Obligatory California Grill view pictures: FullSizeRender 236.jpg

FullSizeRender 238.jpg

Part of me still wishes I was able to have some kind of wedding related event here.. I just love the view :lovestruc Pictures don't do it justice for sure.

I was HANGRY by this point. I completely forgot to get snacks for the room, so we didn't have anything to eat before our park shoot :scared: The fresh made crepe station was sort of in the lounge area.. so I got me a crepe while we waited :laughing: and then I realized I didn't have any silverware, so the crepe chef brought me over a huge spoon :rotfl:I was sort of humiliated LOL

Not to mention I still had my hair and makeup done from the park shoot, but I put a sundress and sparkly keds on, so my hair and makeup looked wayyyy overdone for what I was wearing.. I got so many confused looks :P

Our server came over and we both ordered the blueberry pancakes. I don't eat eggs or bacon or steak... so it's usually just pancakes or french toast for me. I was hoping hubby would get something a little more adventurous (*cough* expensive *cough*) to make up for that 2 credit ($80) price tag :rotfl:

I hit the buffet while we waited for our entrees. Here's my first plate:

FullSizeRender 237.jpg

Our waitress recommended the cheese biscuits. They were good (heck, I like any biscuit that is remotely edible), but I've had better in the sense of cheesiness... I am from South Carolina, y'all:

giphy.gif

Too much? :rotfl2:

The yogurt parfaits were really good! They had a toppings station with berries, granola, and whatnot. I'm not sure why I got the salad.. I guess to make my plate look better? LOL I think I felt like people were judging me as I piled the cheese on.

Speaking of the cheese... sooo good! Cheese boards are pretty much my favorite part about fancy restaurants :rotfl:

giphy.gif

The fact that I'm sort of lactose intolerant is probably what keeps me from eating cheese at every meal.

After I finished this plate I saw them put out FRESH pastries. AHHHH CARBS. It was a guava pastry and it was delicious!!!!

Our pancakes arrived and I didn't take a picture :sad2: we were sitting in between two couples that I felt like were already thinking we were ravenous, hungry teenagers, so I was trying to tone it down a bit LOL. The blueberry pancakes were served with warm syrup and a vanilla custard butter, I think? They were HUGE! I only ate half of mine. Hubby finished his of course :rolleyes:

Someone else's picture: Thank you whoever took this :laughing:

Screen Shot 2018-05-22 at 6.10.23 PM.png
Then it was dessert time! I ate the raspberry/lemon pound cake looking pastry. It was SOOO GOOD. I would've ate more, but I was stuffed. I thought we told her to box them up for us, but I don't remember taking them with us :confused3 We definitely didn't eat them later in the trip, so I'm not sure what we did with them :laughing: Honestly, Im not a macaroon fan and those cookies looked not that great so I don't think we missed out on much.

FullSizeRender 234.jpg

Was this worth $80 per person or 2 dining credits? I don't think so. Maybe if we took advantage of the mimosas, but we were never offered one and we were way too tired for alcohol :rotfl:Obviously we didn't get our money's worth by ordering pancakes, but I don't think we will repeat this any time soon. Hubby is not a huge breakfast fan, but I can see where this would be fun with a group of friends.

Then it was back to the Yacht Club where we once again considered napping and fought our sleep

giphy.gif

Eventually we decided to head over to Epcot to meet up with hubby's parents and their friends. This was their last day in town, and hubby felt bad that we didn't spend more time outside of the wedding day with all of the guests. We met them in Germany and started walking around World Showcase. It was surface of the sun hot this day, and the crowds were a little heavier than I expected. This is what I looked like after about 20 minutes around World Showcase

giphy.gif

People even stopped and told me that my feet were burning. Actually, for some reason my feet just turn tomato red when the rest of my body gets hot :rotfl:It was so hot that we got gelato in Italy (which I've never had, but I seriously needed something to cool me down). Then we stopped at Spice Road and sat on the patio and had a couple (several) drinks and appetizers. I really hate that Spice Road took some of my favorite small plates off the menu :sad: luckily the Hummus Fries are still there :rolleyes:

Screen Shot 2018-05-22 at 6.11.42 PM.png

It was nice getting to catch up with people after the wedding and hear what they thought about it. Everyone RAVED about our speciality drinks... which explains why the next stop was...

FRANCE!!!! Ahhh, the La Vie en Rose Slush... my absolute favorite thing from Flower and Garden. What I would give to be in Epcot drinking one of these and sitting by the water :lovestruc

Screen Shot 2018-05-22 at 6.17.00 PM.png

This slush was actually one of our speciality drinks at the wedding (we renamed it after our dog though, so everyone was calling it the "Milo"). They nailed the taste, but the color was way off at the reception. It was a dark orange color. I guess I should've sent a picture of what it looked like during the planning process LOL. We all got "Milo's" and I helped MIL make a reservation for Raglan Road. Their friends wanted somewhere fun, but relatively cheap. I've never been to Raglan Road, but it seemed to be what they were looking for so I recommended it. I don't think they liked it all that much :scared: Oops.

It's sort of frustrating when people think you are a Disney expert, so they ask you where to eat at Disney. Do you not realize how many places there are at Disney? There are literally so many factors that go into whether or not you will like a Disney restaurant... characters, buffet, signature, adventurous food, etc. I like to eat food I know I can't get at home. Rarely will I go into a restaurant at Disney and order a burger or a chicken sandwich, but some people want that on vacation. Anyway, rant over :ssst:

We eventually walked back to the Yacht and Beach Club and bid hubby's parents farewell since they were leaving the next morning. We actually got to go to the lounge and get some of the food before our dinner reservation. Again, more CHEESE!!!!

We ended up going to our Flying Fish reservation early, and by that I mean our reservation was at like 9 PM and we showed up at 8:30. We were seated immediately seeing as the rest of the restaurant was basically completely empty. I was actually really impressed with the food at Flying Fish. I order chicken at 85% of the restaurants we go to (if it's not chicken then it's pasta), and their chicken entree was really good. It was different than your typical chicken and vegetables dish, it actually had a kick to it. Hubby wasn't impressed with his steak at all and said that the Yachtsman Steakhouse was a lot better (we went there on our trip last year). We both agreed that the bread was VERY good. And I loved my salad appetizer. Again, no pictures because it was super dark :sad2:

Unfortunately, we will probably never go back to the Flying Fish solely because of the service we received this night. Our waiter was rude, obnoxious, and sounded like he read from a script the whole time. He seemed greatly offended when we told him we were on the Dining Plan, and immediately responded with "I do it by the books," and just walked away. And things just got stranger from there. He asked for hubby's ID and started questioning him about why he had a sticker on it (it had sticky residue on it from a new wallet, he has never had a sticker on it). We told him that and he said "I had a four year old, I'm used to sticky situations" and just walked away. He delivered our food, walked away, came back and asked how it was. Our mouths were full, so we both just nodded, and he said "I used to work at the number 2 steakhouse in the country, I can't tell you which because it would be a conflict of interest."

My face at this point:

giphy.gif

Like where did that even come from? Hubby and I finally realized that this guy was just dreadfully scripted. When it came time for dessert, we said we didn't want any and he insisted that he box it up for us.

JUST LET ME LEAVE

giphy.gif

He brings the bill and says "all you owe for is the extra beer and the gratuity." I leave the suggested 20% because I'm too nice of a person and left the total blank because I wasn't sure if he wanted me to add the tip and the extra beer together, since he said we owed for the extra beer. I go to the bathroom while we wait for him to come back. I come back from the bathroom and see him standing at our table with hubby just sitting there. He opens the bill and says, "Remember when I said I do it by the books? I can't fill this bill out for you." He made me REDO the bill just because I didn't bring the tip down to the total line. IT'S THE SAME NUMBER. I told him I left the total blank because I wasn't sure where to add the beer in, and he said that's why I brought a separate ticket for the beer.. and then pulls the ticket for the beer out :confused3Okay, well how was I supposed to know that when you just gave it to me?!?!? I was so tired that the whole night felt like a dream, but now I wish I could go back and put a GIANT ZERO in the tip line and walk out. UGH. I posted this in another thread and there have been other people with similar awful experiences with the same server. How does he still work there?!?! I did email guest services when we got back, but basically just got the standard response that they will forward my email to the Flying Fish

How I feel about him:
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Instead of glowing in our newlywed bliss while walking back to the Yacht Club, we talked about how we have never met a more AWFUL server.. EVER :headache:

Okay, rant over, but I seriously hate how our first dinner as newlyweds was so awful :sad::sad1:

Congratulations!!!!! You looked beautiful. Can't wait to see more pictures. I can just imagine how exhausted you must have been. Comfortable shoes!!! Very important :)

Was the planner with you the whole time for your wedding and shoot the next morning?

We just got back from Disney - I am going to re-read this report again :)

Yes, comfortable shoes!! I went barefoot for the second half of our reception, but if it was outside I would've probably needed a change of shoes. I also brought flats with me to the park shoot, but it would've taken more time to switch back and forth so I just smiled through it LOL. Our planner was with us from the first look until the end of the reception. She was great.. she made sure everything went smoothly but was basically unseen the whole time. She did show up to the dessert party just to check in, but didn't stay the whole time. The park operations people in Epcot directed us to our charter bus for the ride mix in.

Our planner wasn't at the park shoot. That is usually just the photographer and his/her assistant. We had our videographers come to the park shoot as well, so they followed us in another vehicle. The planner coordinates with Disney Fine Art Photography to make sure you get picked up at the right hotel on the morning of the park shoot. And the photographer did call me about 15 minutes before they arrived at the hotel.

Enjoying reading your report. Sorry about your awful experience at Flying Fish. My boyfriend and I are dining there in August, hopefully that server is gone by then or redone his training and learnt some customer service.

PARK SHOOT PART 2 - EPCOT

*So I already posted the details of our park shoot, but couldn't upload all of the images from MK and Epcot in one post, so this will be for the Epcot photos. I'm reposting the commentary from that post here to go along with the pictures*

GO HERE FOR OUR MAGIC KINGDOM PICTURES

Our videographers also went to Epcot with us (yay!!!!) I literally decided on the countries I wanted on the ride over there. We choose Canada, Morocco, and Italy (I was so torn on Italy or France, but Italy looks gorgeous during Flower and Garden!) We went backstage Epcot and entered the Canada Pavilion from a door that leads straight to the waterfall area. The waterfall made it really hard to hear the photographers and videographers, so it will be interesting to see what we get out of that LOL. Then we finally went to the garden area, which is why I really wanted Canada, and our videographers took an aerial view of us walking across the little bridge. I really hope that makes it into the video!

PH601390418 - 0088.jpg

PH601390418 - 0095.jpg

PH601390418 - 0132.jpg

Then we went to Morocco… the Fez House was my main reason for picking this country. We did engagement pictures in Epcot and I have a canvas of us in the Fez House in our house, so I’m hoping to be able to have another one in our wedding attire! The videographers got cool video of us walking under the arch at the entrance to the Pavilion (sorry, I don’t know the name of it!) and they got video of us dancing in the Fez House!

PH601390418 - 0165.jpg

PH601390418 - 0175.jpg
PH601390418 - 0154.jpg
And then it was time for Italy. I honestly almost considered just cutting the photo shoot then. I was EXHAUSTED and I didn't think I would be able to walk in my shoes anymore. But, I really wanted shots on the front staircase (the one behind the Lady and the Tramp topiaries during Flower and Garden). So we did that and then the staircase further into the Pavilion and then we finished up with a dip and a kiss in front of the building with all the columns (again, not good with architecture names LOL)

PH601390418 - 0190.jpg

PH601390418 - 0182.jpg

PH601390418 - 0192.jpg

PH601390418 - 0199.jpg

All the credit to Daniel with Disney Fine Art Photography for both our Magic Kingdom and Epcot park shoot photos!!

Last edited:
We've been blogged, y'all!!!!!!

:jumping1:

The Roots have posted our wedding day on their blog!!! Their post depicts our day perfectly. I'll update my own post here eventually, but with the 10 picture limit per post here it's going to be hard to insert a lot of pictures.

Luckily, their blog post has a TON of pictures from every part of our day!

Check it out!

https://rootweddings.com/blog/2018/05/26/cinderella-wedding/

Booking the Roots was the best decision we made regarding our wedding!

Your photos are killing me...I love them all so much.

I've said it before and I will say it again, you look absolutely stunning!!

April 30th: A Full Day of Magic!

This was our first day of no wedding related activities, so of course we spent it in the Magic Kingdom!!!

We started off with a pre park opening breakfast at the Crystal Palace. I LOVE their french toast!

We had a great view of the castle:

IMG_6055.JPG
One of the things I love about having one of the first breakfast reservations is the characters come around very fast!

Screen Shot 2018-05-29 at 8.03.38 PM.png

You can see the book I had made of our engagement photos at the bottom of this picture. I took it to all of our character meals and had the characters sign it! It made such great souvenir and I still have room for more signatures on our next trip together!

Screen Shot 2018-05-29 at 8.03.54 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-05-29 at 8.04.01 PM.png

Then our server insisted on taking this picture of us and I felt so bad for Chad because he was soooo done with pictures at this point :rotfl:

Screen Shot 2018-05-29 at 8.04.15 PM.png

We got done eating pretty close to rope drop time, so we headed over to the Adventureland/Liberty Square bridge and cut through there to get to Big Thunder at park opening. There was actually a lot of people headed that way, I think because Splash was down this morning.

After Big Thunder, we hit the Jungle Cruise, Pirates, and Haunted Mansion without any wait before our Seven Dwarves FP. After that, I think we had some time to kill before our Skipper Canteen ADR, so we tried to do the Hall of Presidents but got impatient waiting for the next show :laughing: I can't believe that I've NEVER done this.. oh well, maybe next time ;)

Then it was Skipper Canteen time!!! I LOVE this restaurant - it is so unique compared to the other offerings in MK. The chicken is sooo good. I'm usually not a big fried chicken eater, but their fried chicken is more like panko breaded, so it isn't greasy. And the spicy sauce they serve with it is just :littleangel: It's honestly rare that I crave meals from Disney, usually it's just sweets and treats, but looking at the picture of this chicken makes me almost drool :P

Screen Shot 2018-05-29 at 8.24.58 PM.png

So after lunch we went over to Best Friends to see the pups who were doing great and were enjoying being spoiled by their new human friends. I'm still amazed at how great they did with their first boarding experience, especially considering they've started having accidents in the house again here :scared::headache:

Anyway, we didn't stay long at Best Friends. I way over budgeted how much time we would spend with them each day- at least I know for next time that we only need like an hour every day! I planned on us doing MK this whole day so we could see them during our afternoon break and go straight back to the parks. Turns out, we even had time to go back to the YC and grab some "free" food from the Club Level lounge. I only grabbed a couple of bites because we were about to be on our way to...

Ohana!!!!! Ohana is a favorite of ours even though it can be inconsistent in service and quality from night to night :sad2:

We had the best view in the restaurant and our sever brought us complimentary champagne for our celebration!

Screen Shot 2018-05-29 at 8.36.10 PM.png

I mighttttt have ate this whole bowl of noodles.... by myself :upsidedow :eek: I took advantage of the included alcoholic drink with our dining plan for the first couple of days.. and then I just couldn't handle an alcoholic drink with every meal :rotfl:especially since this was AFTER a trip to Trader Sam's for a Zombie :ssst:

Screen Shot 2018-05-29 at 8.36.23 PM.png

After Ohana we headed back to the MK because we had the Plaza Garden Viewing Fireworks Dessert Party later. This day could possibly set the record for the most Disney food eaten in one 12 hour period :rotfl:

I don't remember what we did before checking in for the party. I do remember it being a nice night and not toooo crowded, so I think we walked around. Hubby ate an entire skewer of steak by himself at Ohana, so he did say he needed to try to walk it off :laughing:

We check in for the DP around 7:45 PM and both realized that we weren't going to be able to put back very many desserts. I grabbed a couple of items... meaning three brownie cheesecake bites ;) and then we decided to go walk around and just come back to the Plaza Garden when it was time. I know it was a HUGE waste of money food-wise, but I really only do these dessert parties for the reserved viewing because there is no way I would get hubby to stand on Main Street and guard a spot for over an hour.

We had a TON of room in the Garden. I could've done cartwheels in a circle around hubby :rotfl2:
We stood at the back of the garden and leaned against the rail. We got a little entertainment as we waited for the show to start by listening to the CMs constantly tell people that they couldn't stop and watch the show in that walkway behind us. It's hilarious watching people act like they don't understand a CM :rotfl:

I am in the camp that loves Happily Ever After. I was sad to see Wishes go, but the new show brings tears to my eyes even after seeing it more than 5 times. Plus, the projections are gorgeous :lovestruc

Screen Shot 2018-05-29 at 8.37.03 PM.png

The mass exodus after the show is pretty scary.. I can't imagine what first time visitors think :scared: Luckily we took the Main Street bypass, so getting out was pretty easy, but we couldn't get a Minnie Van to come and pick us up!!!
So we had to wait for a bus like we did in the "olden" days :charac2:

It took a while for our bus to come, but eventually we made it back and we passed out.. I think the previous two days were still catching up with us :rolleyes:

Next: Wild Africa Trek!!!!

Your photos are killing me...I love them all so much.

I've said it before and I will say it again, you look absolutely stunning!!

Thank you so much!!!! :lovestruc I haven't seen them all yet, but just from the blog post I know I'm going to have a hard time picking ones to frame in our house! I already want to frame all of the ones in the blog post and that's over 100 :rotfl:

I have been lurking on your TR, but wanted to say your wedding video was amazing. It is so great to be able to relive the day as it all goes by so fast. When I got married, DH originally did not want to spring for the video. We got married in snowy NH in December so figured we didn't need it. Well I convinced him and he now says 1.5 years later, he is glad we spent the money and we watch it every year on our anniversary. I am sure you guys will enjoy all the photos and videos for years to come.

FINALLY caught up! I swear I have been non-stop busy since coming back from my bachelorette! I also feel like im semi stalking you here and on FB lol. This video made me cry. It was so perfect. Your photos are breathtaking. Money well spent all around! I feel like you were questioning yourself with the carriage, however the video makes it all worth it! Perfect!

Oh my gosh, I just saw the blog posts on the Roots website! Girl, you all are some seriously gorgeous. What a fantastic couple you all are!

I am giggling about your DH asleep poolside. Everytime we sit down anywhere other than rides or restaurants, my DH falls asleep. It's like he gets narcolepsy on WDW vacations.

The Flying Fish waiter--maybe he is a wanna be improv actor and he likes to punk ppl at dinner? :crazy2: Like a bad SNL skit? Why did he need your DH's ID? WHAT? Creepy.

We had supper at Victoria and Albert's on the first night of our honeymoon and it was so---interesting-- the waiter was such an unmitigated snob (like he was showing off for us or something?) that I was embarrassed for him and had to practically pinch myself to keep from laughing at times. My husband was unfailingly polite but the look on his face as he *endured* the multi course "hummingbird tongue on a ritz cracker, followed by a trio of sparrow farts under glass" (his words)-- all served by a fawning, oddly and alternately condescending and obsequious waiter--- was priceless! We still talk (and laugh) about the vaunted V&A dining experience. But we did get a cool keepsake menu, so there's that. LOL And really the memories--the good, the bad, the beautiful (and even the downright weird) just become more precious over time. Nothing changes and everything changes when you say "I Do".

I need to comment on your other thread about the dress debacle (nervous breakdown, for real) and the gorgeousness of your second dress--- and your adorable sis!

Hello! I don't remember how I ended up clicking on your report, but I'm glad I did! I read your PJ and TR at lunch at work yesterday. What a lovely day and a beautiful couple! Your photos and video are amazing! I can't wait to hear more!

I can't believe what you went through with your dress! Unbelievable! And that guy at Flying Fish :sad2: Your dress is beautiful though and suits you perfectly!

I've never understood people interrupting photos! Crazy. I didn't hear of anyone making a fuss about us being in the way for our wedding photos, but there's one or two with someone making a weird/snobby face in the background. I laughed a little too because your story at the Grand with that reminded me of when we got engaged... It was at Disneyland by the Partners statue, and there was a foreign man taking photos of us the whole time... we could even see him in some of the photos we have. :confused3 My DHs mom always jokes that we probably ended up on some foreign Disney site and will never know! :laughing:

Oh! An it's so cool your videographers were able to go to MK with you. I've never heard of that!

I have been lurking on your TR, but wanted to say your wedding video was amazing. It is so great to be able to relive the day as it all goes by so fast. When I got married, DH originally did not want to spring for the video. We got married in snowy NH in December so figured we didn't need it. Well I convinced him and he now says 1.5 years later, he is glad we spent the money and we watch it every year on our anniversary. I am sure you guys will enjoy all the photos and videos for years to come.

Thank you so much!! :lovestruc I think I've watched our video at least 50 times already. I'm so glad we booked videography!!! It wasn't even a priority for me at first, and then I read that a lot of people say they wish they could relive the day because they missed so much - and it is true!

FINALLY caught up! I swear I have been non-stop busy since coming back from my bachelorette! I also feel like im semi stalking you here and on FB lol. This video made me cry. It was so perfect. Your photos are breathtaking. Money well spent all around! I feel like you were questioning yourself with the carriage, however the video makes it all worth it! Perfect!

Loved seeing your bachelorette pictures on Instagram!!! Makes me wish I was back in Disney :sad: I've felt the same way since getting back from our honeymoon! I've been sooo busy and I thought I would have more free time after the wedding! :sad2:

Oh my gosh, I just saw the blog posts on the Roots website! Girl, you all are some seriously gorgeous. What a fantastic couple you all are!

I am giggling about your DH asleep poolside. Everytime we sit down anywhere other than rides or restaurants, my DH falls asleep. It's like he gets narcolepsy on WDW vacations.

The Flying Fish waiter--maybe he is a wanna be improv actor and he likes to punk ppl at dinner? :crazy2: Like a bad SNL skit? Why did he need your DH's ID? WHAT? Creepy.

We had supper at Victoria and Albert's on the first night of our honeymoon and it was so---interesting-- the waiter was such an unmitigated snob (like he was showing off for us or something?) that I was embarrassed for him and had to practically pinch myself to keep from laughing at times. My husband was unfailingly polite but the look on his face as he *endured* the multi course "hummingbird tongue on a ritz cracker, followed by a trio of sparrow farts under glass" (his words)-- all served by a fawning, oddly and alternately condescending and obsequious waiter--- was priceless! We still talk (and laugh) about the vaunted V&A dining experience. But we did get a cool keepsake menu, so there's that. LOL And really the memories--the good, the bad, the beautiful (and even the downright weird) just become more precious over time. Nothing changes and everything changes when you say "I Do".

I need to comment on your other thread about the dress debacle (nervous breakdown, for real) and the gorgeousness of your second dress--- and your adorable sis!

Thank you so much! :lovestruc I loved their blog post!!! My DH is the same way at Disney!!! He gets so tired and always says "we are going to stay out late this time," nope, we end up at the hotel by 10 PM :rotfl:

The Flying Fish really did feel like a bad SNL skit hahaha. I felt so bad because I made all of the ADRs for our trip and DH was like, "why did you pick that place.." That's exactly how I felt about our FF server!!! It was like I was embarrassed for him at first and then he ended up just insulting me so I was completely put off by that. I couldn't imagine having an experience like that at V&A.. I would've been SO upset!!!

Hello! I don't remember how I ended up clicking on your report, but I'm glad I did! I read your PJ and TR at lunch at work yesterday. What a lovely day and a beautiful couple! Your photos and video are amazing! I can't wait to hear more!

I can't believe what you went through with your dress! Unbelievable! And that guy at Flying Fish :sad2: Your dress is beautiful though and suits you perfectly!

I've never understood people interrupting photos! Crazy. I didn't hear of anyone making a fuss about us being in the way for our wedding photos, but there's one or two with someone making a weird/snobby face in the background. I laughed a little too because your story at the Grand with that reminded me of when we got engaged... It was at Disneyland by the Partners statue, and there was a foreign man taking photos of us the whole time... we could even see him in some of the photos we have. :confused3 My DHs mom always jokes that we probably ended up on some foreign Disney site and will never know! :laughing:

Oh! An it's so cool your videographers were able to go to MK with you. I've never heard of that!

Hi! I actually read your PJ while I was planning my wedding! I knew you looked familiar!! Thank you for your kind words! :lovestruc Your comment about people in the background with snobby faces made me HAVE to post this picture:

0227.jpg
LOL :rotfl:at this woman in the background.. I have no idea what she is thinking

But yessss!!! I really want to know WHAT people do with other people's pictures. o_O I'm so glad we got our videographers to capture the park shoots! They went by super fast!!!​

Just a note that I went back to my wedding day posts and updated them with pictures from the Roots!
I'll start the honeymoon trip report back up soon! I'll probably do a big summary post about the wedding itself over on my Wedding Planning Journal thread first.. it will take me a few days to get that together. Thank you everyone for your patience!!

:jumping1:

Just a note that I'm going to pick back up on this ASAP! My dad is having some health issues and was just flown tonight to the top medical university hospital in our state. We are headed down there to be with him tomorrow. I promise I will finish this though!!!

I have been thinking about you and your family all weekend. I will continue praying for him and your family. I really hope they can find out what is going on with him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!