Dream Nov 22-25 Merrytime Sailing!

I have, but not with Disney.
This one works great for us because we’re not taking extra time off work for Thanksgiving but really all in all I think for Disney cruises you need at least one sea day if you have never sailed with Disney.

I'm excited about FE, ornament, and magnet exchanges for this sailing. We'll be setting that up soon in our social media group.
Ornament exchange is what I'm most excited about :)

Is anyone thinking about going to the MVMCP before the cruise? I've never been and can't decide if it's a good idea to do the night before the cruise.

Is anyone thinking about going to the MVMCP before the cruise? I've never been and can't decide if it's a good idea to do the night before the cruise.

For us: we're flying in that day and will probably be too tired to enjoy a late-night party. I thought about it, but we're going to skip the party and be well rested for our first day on the ship. Let us know what you decide to do!

For us: we're flying in that day and will probably be too tired to enjoy a late-night party. I thought about it, but we're going to skip the party and be well rested for our first day on the ship. Let us know what you decide to do!
The practical side of me knows we should skip it. The fun/adventurous side of me is saying "Well, we will be in Orlando anyway so why not?"

Hi! Is it still possible to join this Fish Extender group? Is this an ornament / magnet exchange. We would love to join!

I have looked all over FB for a FE group for this cruise and I cannot find one. I made one, but it is for adults only. We are traveling without the kiddos for our first one and I’m so excited. I know it is short notice, but if you are interested, just search the cruise date on FB and join. I fear that I may have learned about these too late to participate this time.

Calling my travel agent today to hop on this ship. The is the most last minute we’ve ever booked. This is our first 3 day and first Merrytime. Requested to join on FB-still waiting to be accepted 😉

Hi Everyone! Looking forward to a Magical vacation with the family:goofy: I would love to rent a cabana, but unfortunately they are all sold out. If anyone has a cabana booked and is considering cancelling, I would be more than thrilled to take it off you hands. Please contact me if you want to cancel. Thank ya'll so much. Happy Cruising:smickey:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter