Dream December 31, 2018 4-Night Double Dip

scrapbookjulie

Mouseketeer
Hello! No idea if I started this meet thread correctly, but I thought I'd give it a try!

Excited for the NYE double dip next year. It'll be me (Julie), my DH Mike, DD (16 at the time) and her friend (also 16). This will be our 4th cruise. Looking forward to seeing who else will be cruising with us. :)

Hello! No idea if I started this meet thread correctly, but I thought I'd give it a try!

Excited for the NYE double dip next year. It'll be me (Julie), my DH Mike, DD (16 at the time) and her friend (also 16). This will be our 4th cruise. Looking forward to seeing who else will be cruising with us. :)
We're on, my husband Tom and I am Bobbi. We are senior citizens, and DCL Platinum, and I have wanted to do a NYE cruise for awhile! We'll be at WDW on the 30th to see the MK fireworks, then head for the fun on this cruise!

Looking forward to meeting you and others via this thread!

Bobbi

We booked a couple weeks ago...so excited! This will be my husband and I's 2nd cruise with DCL (our first being our honeymoon) and on the Dream and our son's (who will be 11) first time cruising. We live within a couple hours of Port Canaveral, were pretty much weaned on Disney and are annual passholders. Looking forward to fantastic blue skies, TWO CC days and hoping they have both the Pirate Night fireworks AND NYE fireworks! Such a long wait!

We booked a couple weeks ago...so excited! This will be my husband and I's 2nd cruise with DCL (our first being our honeymoon) and on the Dream and our son's (who will be 11) first time cruising. We live within a couple hours of Port Canaveral, were pretty much weaned on Disney and are annual passholders. Looking forward to fantastic blue skies, TWO CC days and hoping they have both the Pirate Night fireworks AND NYE fireworks! Such a long wait!
:welcome:To the Disboards!

On previous cruises, I organize a " local Candy/Snack " exchange. We use the Fish extenders to pass out local treats. I keep the number of cabins in each group between 6-11, and we take note of any allergies. We give a small explanation of our gifts, usually taken from the internet. It's nice to come back to our cabin to find the treats!

If anyone is interested, just mention here. I will not be asking for cabin #Numbers until next October.

Bobbi

Hello all, my DH and I will be on this cruise, number 6, we are now gold. Best friends Jane and her DH Mike will be in an adjoining cabin to ours. We will be able to take the divider out from between our verandas. This will be Disney cruise number 1 for them.

Hello all, my DH and I will be on this cruise, number 6, we are now gold. Best friends Jane and her DH Mike will be in an adjoining cabin to ours. We will be able to take the divider out from between our verandas. This will be Disney cruise number 1 for them.
:welcome:

We live in Cape May NJ!

We just booked...9th Disney Cruise, and third NYE. On these shorter cruises there is only an "optional" dress up night which should be the first night, on NYE. Some folks wear tuxedos, some just suits, and we were even stuck at a table with folks that wore shorts and a t-shirt to every meal...awkward. (now we request a table for just our family). There is also a FB page now :)

We just booked...9th Disney Cruise, and third NYE. On these shorter cruises there is only an "optional" dress up night which should be the first night, on NYE. Some folks wear tuxedos, some just suits, and we were even stuck at a table with folks that wore shorts and a t-shirt to every meal...awkward. (now we request a table for just our family). There is also a FB page now :)

:welcome:Do they show NYE fireworks? If so, are they about as long as Pirates night fireworks?

On previous cruises, I organize a " local Candy/Snack " exchange. We use the Fish extenders to pass out local treats. I keep the number of cabins in each group between 6-11, and we take note of any allergies. We give a small explanation of our gifts, usually taken from the internet. It's nice to come back to our cabin to find the treats!

If anyone is interested, just mention here. I will not be asking for cabin #Numbers until next October.

Bobbi

We definitely want to be part of the fish extender group! This is our 3rd Disney cruise and we think we’re surprising the kids. It’s my husband and I, daughter will be 8 and son will be 5.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts