Doubletree Guest Suites Maingate or Sunterra Cypress Pointe??

PattiPB

<font color=green>I'll be happy to learn the secre
I've done a search on both properties, and the few comments I've found have been positive for each of these, but go back about a year.

If anyone has stayed in either or these places, please let me know what you think! We are looking at a week in June following a week at the Summerfield Suites I-Drive.

Three bedroom rates: $160 at Doubletree, $150 at Sunterra. Any and all comments appreciated!

Thanks!

Patti

we stayed at the doubletree maingate last NOV.we did not book anything just got off the plane and dove to hw192,called at the florida tourist office which is about 200 yards fromm the doubletree but on the oppisite side of the road.we got a 3br for $121 per night.we ate in the restaurant,WOW those hot chicken wings were really hot.the rooms were very clean and the staff very helpful.
have fun where ever you stay.

Thanks for your comments Mickey!

Still hoping to hear from some others...

Patti

Hi Patti!
My cousin from the UK owns at Cypress Pointe and we have been fortunate enough to stay with them every year for the past 6 years the most recent trip being Nov/Dec of last year. You'll love it there....great resort with nice staff and very near enough for your Disney visits too! Go to www.sunterra.com and you'll find links to take you to a "virtual" video tour of the villas.Hope this helps and have a great time!!! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter