• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Double PS Question

tlev

Up Here.....I'm Already There
Does anybody know if you can make two or more PS's for the same time? I am curious because there have been times over the years where I have tried to make a PS and was told there were none available, then on a chance we would go to the restaurant and it would be half full. Do that many people not show up for their PS or does Disney keep a certain amount of tables open for walk-up's. I have read on these boards about people making "back-up plan PS's" and I was curious if this means they are making two reservations for the same time at different restaurants depending on where they may be on a certain day.

Disney tracks the PS's, and it's not unheard of for them to call people and let them know they need to choose, can't keep both, especially during busier times of the year.

Anne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter