Dooney & Bourke Disney collaboration ~ part 4

View attachment 338500 View attachment 338501

This was the display at Zawadi, at Animal Kingdom Lodge, Jambo.
i love seeing these pics. makes me wish i were there : ) we are not dvc members but i purchased the dvc tote anyway and i really love it. they have 20 percent off on ds and the color of those bags, together with the pics of sea turtles and hawaiian images really appealed to me. i am actually carrying that dvc tote now and i receive a LOT of compliments on it. that aqua trim is really pretty on it : )

B20E1ED4-A74B-4228-BEDD-54A722CDD1B2.jpeg
Here is my Winnie the Pooh bag! This was at Disney Springs, I was so excited I took a pic with my bag! Lol! I love the placement. I am not totally into crossbody bags, so I took the middle portion of the strap off and it is a perfect over the shoulder bag for me.

0E175186-A7DD-47B8-8053-82F35497FAC0.jpeg
Here is my second Dooney. I really wanted Pluto front and center, but did not find that placement. There are two Pluto’s on the front and the Dalmatians too. So, I decided to go for it.

Only those of you here understand! I guess I officially have a collection now.

This picture was at the Disney Springs bus stop. Waiting to go back to our resort.

View attachment 338516
Here is my second Dooney. I really wanted Pluto front and center, but did not find that placement. There are two Pluto’s on the front and the Dalmatians too. So, I decided to go for it.

Only those of you here understand! I guess I officially have a collection now.

This picture was at the Disney Springs bus stop. Waiting to go back to our resort.
congrats, and don't worry, you will get lots of support here : ) we all understand : ) i like your pattern placement because you have marie : )

Well my Pooh Dooney purse and wallet have shipped, so it looks like I ordered them in time (they sold out on the app about two hours later so I was worried that my order would be canceled).

Can’t wait to get them :) I have been hoping for a Pooh Dooney for YEARS and now that they finally made one, I can go on hoping for another pattern that they probably won’t ever make lol

Well my Pooh Dooney purse and wallet have shipped, so it looks like I ordered them in time (they sold out on the app about two hours later so I was worried that my order would be canceled).

Can’t wait to get them :) I have been hoping for a Pooh Dooney for YEARS and now that they finally made one, I can go on hoping for another pattern that they probably won’t ever make lol

Hooray that is shipped!! I know the agony. My Animal Kingdom tote a few months ago was cancelled.

Curious about what pattern you would like next?!

Curious about what pattern you would like next?!

Well since they have a cat print and a dog print, I would love a bird print one with Donald, Kevin, Owl, Iago, Scuttle, Becky, Hei Hei, etc. I think there are so many amazing Disney birds and it would be a great purse. I also would like an Oswald the Lucky Rabbit one. But more than anything (and I know it would never happen because hardly anyone remembers it), I would like a Lambert the Sheepish Lion print purse.

Just wishful thinking but those are what I would love to see :)

Last edited:
I am happy to know I could purchase and then exchange or return later. I was afraid to buy it because I didn’t know if I would be back to the Poly, and I wasn’t 100% sure I wanted the crossbody.
I do this all the time at WDW. Not with purses necessarily, but with clothing because often times they don't fit great and you have to try them on first. So I buy, try on, and return at my resort if they don't fit.

I’m so happy to hear that your Pooh Dooney shipped! I’m anxiously waiting for my email. Fingers crossed!

View attachment 338505 View attachment 338506

I feel a little disloyal, it was my first time checking out Kate Spade. I purchased the small wallet. I love my Dooney one, however, it is large and heavy. I had been looking for something smaller.

Like my Kate spade purse too!

View attachment 338515
Here is my Winnie the Pooh bag! This was at Disney Springs, I was so excited I took a pic with my bag! Lol! I love the placement. I am not totally into crossbody bags, so I took the middle portion of the strap off and it is a perfect over the shoulder bag for me.

All the pics were great and thanks for posting. I really like the bigger crossbody style too and the characters look wonderful.

My tote hasn’t shipped yet so hoping it doesn’t get cancelled. Feel pretty good about it shipping since the website usually does a better job of inventory control than the app( as we all remember how the app took so many of our orders for the AK bag then cancelled a couple days later!):headache:

I love your ideas!!!! A birds pattern would be incredible. I love all the Disney animals.

Well since they have a cat print and a dog print, I would love a bird print one with Donald, Kevin, Owl, Iago, Scuttle, Becky, Hei Hei, etc. I think there are so many amazing Disney birds and it would be a great purse. I also would like an Oswald the Lucky Rabbit one. But more than anything (and I know it would never happen because hardly anyone remembers it), I would like a Lambert the Sheepish Lion print purse.

Just wishful thinking but those are what I what I would love to see :)

I did see the Mulan bags, gorgeous colors, so vibrant. Next trip in December, I will take more pictures of more variety to share here.
Thanks so much for that news. We’re only at Disney Springs Sunday evening (power shopping!), 1 night at Boardwalk, then on to Port Canaveral for our first cruise on the Dream! I’ll return the favor and try to post pictures of the Dooneys on the cruise!

Thanks so much for that news. We’re only at Disney Springs Sunday evening (power shopping!), 1 night at Boardwalk, then on to Port Canaveral for our first cruise on the Dream! I’ll return the favor and try to post pictures of the Dooneys on the cruise!

I especially liked the Mulan tote. The different sides were striking. And it seems that most Dooneys have the same art on both sides.

Enjoy your shopping and your cruise!

We’re only at Disney Springs Sunday evening (power shopping!)

If you are power shopping, maybe try Ever After first. They had a bigger selection of individual Pieces and a wider variety of Dooney. For example, I saw the Mulan bags there. They also had the nylon Dooneys. The Dress Shop in the Marketplace had a much more limited selection when I was there. They didn’t have the Pooh bags. They also didn’t carry the nylon Dooneys.

Does anyone know if 10% off discount is offered when using Disney Visa for the purchase of a D&B bag at WDW??

Does anyone know if 10% off discount is offered when using Disney Visa for the purchase of a D&B bag at WDW??

I believe so but double check with Disney VISA (they should have something under benefits). They do take my dvc discount at wdw for D&B purchases.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter