Dooney & Bourke Disney collaboration ~ part 4

Did you see the Tink items that just showed up??!! No tote which I prefer so I just bought the wallet. I have way too many bags and accessories, and my Disney Dooney collection is ever growing but I love Tink!

Did you see the Tink items that just showed up??!! No tote which I prefer so I just bought the wallet. I have way too many bags and accessories, and my Disney Dooney collection is ever growing but I love Tink!

I hear you on the way too many disney dooney bags....its like I need a closet just for them.....:rolleyes1

I have never gotten the Disneystore.com to take my dvc discount but it does work on the parks shop app. Maybe call disneysore.com and see if a cast member can make your ap discount work.
Dooney are specifically excluded from the discounts on Disneystore. But for some reason, they do allow them on the app, so definitely watch for them there.

Are the bags on the Shop Parks app all thats available IN the parks? Or are there stuff in the parks that arent on the app? Ive a trip next month and like to buy a D&B while there and want to see what my options are(i like to buy while in WDW as a souvenir, vs. Buying online).

Often there are items online not in Parks and vice versa. In my experience if I see something I "have to have" I buy it because many sell out.

Hello! New here. I signed up because you all seem very knowledgeable about the Disney Dooneys. I recently bought my first. I got the sketch crossbody (canvas). I went all over the park to pick the best placement and I LOVE my bag, but I wore it 1 time and it ended up with black dye transfer all over the back! I have tried just about everything to try to clean it and none of the dye has faded a bit.

This is depressing me so much because this is probably the most expensive bag I own, I found the placement I wanted, and I really want the bag. However I would not keep it with how it looks right now, plus I don't want to worry about it every time I wear it. When searching online everyone seems so happy with them so I'm not sure what happened! Since I've only owned it 2 weeks I'm going to try to return to World of Disney. Tempted to exchange but I would worry that it would just happen again.

So is this unusual? Anyone else experienced dye transfer this bad? Anyone have any success returning a used Dooney to Disney within 30 days?

Thanks!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9DNZBzRZyrMbEJOcW5YQTlOVGc/view?usp=sharing

Hello! New here. I signed up because you all seem very knowledgeable about the Disney Dooneys. I recently bought my first. I got the sketch crossbody (canvas). I went all over the park to pick the best placement and I LOVE my bag, but I wore it 1 time and it ended up with black dye transfer all over the back! I have tried just about everything to try to clean it and none of the dye has faded a bit.

This is depressing me so much because this is probably the most expensive bag I own, I found the placement I wanted, and I really want the bag. However I would not keep it with how it looks right now, plus I don't want to worry about it every time I wear it. When searching online everyone seems so happy with them so I'm not sure what happened! Since I've only owned it 2 weeks I'm going to try to return to World of Disney. Tempted to exchange but I would worry that it would just happen again.

So is this unusual? Anyone else experienced dye transfer this bad? Anyone have any success returning a used Dooney to Disney within 30 days?

Thanks!

It has happened before. There is a closed thread about some D&B bags where the paint chipped off (mine HM one did) and the color transfer of the straps.

It has happened before. There is a closed thread about some D&B bags where the paint chipped off (mine HM one did) and the color transfer of the straps.

Yes I think I saw that thread. Seemed like a problem with that specific print. I haven't been able to find anything on this kind of dye transfer. Maybe after years of wear, but from what I've been able to find it seems unusual for this to have happened after 1 wear. Has anyone found a way to get it out? I'd love to keep the bag if I could find a way to clean it. But I've tried just about everything.

Anyone know what time on the 17th the DVC bags are available to buy? It is after midnight the morning of the 17th and they are still showing available June 17.

The DVC bags are up now on the Disneystore.com

And at 8:30 a.m. the tote already sold out! Based on past experience I have been known to get up at 2:00a.m. To order a special edition bag on a Monday morning! Keep checking back dooney lovers as sometimes they restock....

Yes I think I saw that thread. Seemed like a problem with that specific print. I haven't been able to find anything on this kind of dye transfer. Maybe after years of wear, but from what I've been able to find it seems unusual for this to have happened after 1 wear. Has anyone found a way to get it out? I'd love to keep the bag if I could find a way to clean it. But I've tried just about everything.
I remember that someone just bought a different strap, then still used the bag. I haven't read any post about being able to get the dye out of clothes. I do hope you get better results with getting the dye out.

And at 8:30 a.m. the tote already sold out! Based on past experience I have been known to get up at 2:00a.m. To order a special edition bag on a Monday morning! Keep checking back dooney lovers as sometimes they restock....
The totes are available again, as is the pouchette. The cross body is showing sold out now.

ok not sure if this was already talked about in the thread,,, honestly did not want to read 180 pages to see. so i figure just add in my 2 cents here. i bought a few of them for my wife, just recently got her the Key one on our last trip during D23 2017, yes that was 2 days go. she loved it (picture down below). she has a few others and love them. my question is, is there a Disney Dooney and Bourke for guys??? i mean yes they have the wallets that are plan with no disney marking just from D&B. i have one, but like to see a wallet with like a pirate theme, sorcerer mickey, Jack Skeliton, Stitch or the wing bad guy in Fantasmic (2015) have not seen the updated version yet. maybe even Pixar, Marvel, or Star Wars? i mean it would be cool having a Spider-man or Dead-pool D&B wallet.

IDK, what do you think?

52961-s1.jpg

ok not sure if this was already talked about in the thread,,, honestly did not want to read 180 pages to see. so i figure just add in my 2 cents here. i bought a few of them for my wife, just recently got her the Key one on our last trip during D23 2017, yes that was 2 days go. she loved it (picture down below). she has a few others and love them. my question is, is there a Disney Dooney and Bourke for guys??? i mean yes they have the wallets that are plan with no disney marking just from D&B. i have one, but like to see a wallet with like a pirate theme, sorcerer mickey, Jack Skeliton, Stitch or the wing bad guy in Fantasmic (2015) have not seen the updated version yet. maybe even Pixar, Marvel, or Star Wars? i mean it would be cool having a Spider-man or Dead-pool D&B wallet.

IDK, what do you think?

View attachment 253927

I think it is a great idea for dooney to do a Disney wallet for guys! Steve on the Disney parks blog usually presents the new merchandise so maybe reply to one his blogs to suggest Disney and dooney collaborating on products for guys. Just a couple days or so there was a blog on dooney for wine and food festival.

Thanks!

I have other light colored dooney bags and this is a problem because of how much dye is in the clothes. I have tried every trick and remedy I could find and nothing works. I just make more careful how I carry it and what I wear.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter