Dolphin UPH tickets and priceline

elfbo

DIS Veteran
My question is, has anybody booked a stay at the dolphin or swan through priceline and purchased UPH or length of stay passes? If so did you have to wait until you go to the hotel or where you able to book the passes in advance?

I want to purchase a vacation through priceline so that I can be sure to get the hotel that i want since i still do need to buy airline tickets as well. The vacation option allows you to choose the hotel, but at a higher price than booking the airfare and hotel alone.

You can't pick the hotel you want with Priceline. You have to be prepared to accept the hotel they pick for you and you don't find out which hotel it is until AFTER you bid. It is a gamble but I have made out well with Priceline. I never did get the Dolphin from them though! Hope this helps!

If you choose the vacation package option it allows you to choose which hotel you will stay at, you still have no say on the flight times, but at least you can be assured the hotel. Its a bit more than purchasing flight and hotel seperately through priceline, but i would think the lack of worry over the hotel would make up for that.

Go to www.biddingfortravel.com - they have a listing of all hotels for each area and can help you pinpoint how to bid to end up with the hotel you want. It takes some reading, but so far every hotel I wanted I've ended up with by using this site!

Elfbo-
Yes you can purchase UPH even if you go thru Priceline at the Dolphin. I did before. You have to purchase when you get there though.

Muffy- yes you can choose the hotel you want thru vacations on priceline. They will show which hotel is available but the times of the flights and the airline is still pricelines choice. Go to priceline vacations and pop in some dates and you will see the hotels come up.

Hope that helps

:D

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter