• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does anyone remember 25% TDS discount last year?

chris1gill

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
I may be imagining this, but wasn't there a weekend last year where the TDS's had 20 or 25% off for just that weekend? Does anyone remember when it was? There are several things I would like to buy, but am looking for a larger discount than just 10%....

As I recall, TDS ran that promotion twice last year.... I think one was around back to school time and one was at Christmas... I wish I could remember exactly.

Some weekend in late Sept or early October this year TDS had
20% off merchandise if you used your Disney Club card (instead of the usual 10%). I used it to by my son's Halloween costume (didn't need anything else). I learned about it from an email from Disney. -HM

Wasn't it for Mickey's birthday weekend last year? I think TDS offered an additional 20% off your entire purchase to celebrate Mickey's birthday.

FYI - his birthday is November 18th :D

I don't know anything about the same deal being held this year.

Yes, there was a 25% sale over one weekend near Christmas.. DH got my Cinderella snowglobe then...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter