Does anyone know.....

Fishbone†

<font color=blue>Does strange things while sleepin
what makes those little tiny muscles in your eyelid twitch??

My have been doing it non-stop since I woke up this morning, and it's driving me insane......

Both of my eyes were doing it most of last week and I thought I was going to go crazy! I can't wait to read some responses.

My eyelids twitch when I am over tired, or stressed. The best thing for me to do is go to bed. If I can't do that, I just have to suffer. Sorry, no advice. Hope it goes away soon.

Have you eaten any tomatoes lately? ;)

Actually, I read somewhere a long time agon that the twitch is caused by stress. It used to happen to me all the time, especially in my right eye. No one could see it, but I could feel it. I quit my stressful job and went back to school. The twitch went away. :cool:

I don't know what controls the muscle though, sorry. :)

For me it is stress. It is mostly on my right eye, but happens on my left eye too. I have been told that lack of sleep and caffeine can do it too. Truthfully I have dealt with it most of the time for the last year or so. I know I ought to quit my job and find a less stressful one but.... well, the eye twitch I can live with :)

Originally posted by Fishbone†
Does anyone know.....what makes those little tiny muscles in your eyelid twitch??
It's a sign of a tomato deficit.;) Eat more tomatoes and those muscles will tone up and stop twitching.:teeth:

with stress. Mine has been non stop since I received stressful news yesterday!:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter