Does any one have recommendations of where to stay off-site for $70-$85 a night?

Cilegna

Earning My Ears
It will only be me and my husband. We are looking to stay from January 17 - 25, 2001. I NEED a hotel that serves complimentary AMERICAN STYLE breakfast (eggs, toast, pancakes). Plus, the room MUST have a microwave and fridge. We are on a really tight budget. I am looking to spend $70-80 a night. I would prefer the Lake Buena Vista or International Drive area. However, I am willing to stay near the Universal Studios area. Our last trip we stood at Emabssy Suites ($105 a night). It was very nice but I am looking to sepnd a little less on hotel esxpenses, if possible. Most importantly to me is free breakfast then having more hotel room space. If anyone knows of any hotel packages, this may be of interest to me as well. :D ;) :D ;) :D ;)

[This message was edited by Cilegna on 03-12-01 at 08:09 PM.]

Hi, We stayed at Parc Corniche on the south end of Int'l drive by Sea World. We had a one bedroom suite with full kitchen(dishwasher,stove,fridge,microwave), a balcony overlooking the golf course, and a full breakfast included in the rate of $75.00/nt. The pool area is nice, but nothing fancy. They have a hot tub and a very small game room. They also have washers and dryers in each complex. I used them and had no problems. It was a really good deal for the money. Try to book thru hotelkingdom.com. You should get a good rate. ;)

If possible, can you tell me what they offer during breakfast? Also, do you have a link for this hotel. I did a search under the name you gave but nothing came up. Thanks for the feedback. :D

Have you tried Hawthorne Suites? Sometimes they have specials. Also, I think they have Orlando Magicard discounts (if you don't have it, you can get it free from www.go2orlando.com). Also, the Enclave Suites give a very good discount for the Magicard. They are supposed to have been renovated the last few months. They have a continental breakfast, but you can upgrade to a full American style breakfast for $2.99.

For the Parc Corniche, try www.parccorniche.com. For discount prices also try Know Before You Go (800) 749-1993 and CRS (Central Reservation Service) 800-548-3311.

T H A N K Y O U ! With the link you provided I was able to get all the information I needed. I was really getting worried that I wasn't going to find anything off-site that provided free breakfast and microwave. :D

Just one more vote for Parc Cornish...this an older complex that used to be time shares...the units are a little dated and Tvs are smaller, but a good deal for the price....You are at the far end of I-Drive close to Sea World and away from all the craziness on I-Drive center...enjoy...Ted

The breadfast at Parc Corniche was eggs, bacon, sausage, oatmeal, cereal, toast, donuts, fruit, juice, coffee and sometimes pancakes or french toast. Hope you found the web page.

I am so happy to get the positive feedback on Parc Corniche Resorts. I was really getting worried that I wasn't going to find anything DECENT for my budget.

Sandyneck I did find their site and the resort looks great. Thank you for telling me what is served for breakfast. My husband is a big breakfast eater. I wanted to make sure it wasn't only coffee and donughts type of breakfast.

AGAIN, A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL WHO ANSWERED MY POST!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter