Does any one have a printable camping list?

Spinning

<font color=deeppink>Give me a chunk of something
You know the kind you check off to make sure you have everything? This is for tent camping. We have most stuff in large trunks but friends are camping first time and I am too lazy to write everything down. So I would I know some of you great tent campers have a list! :D

my old list (we now have a travel trailer)

tent (gound sheet, tarp extra stakes) all in one bag hopefully
tent carrier bag.
Cooking box Had plates, silverware,cooking utensils, pots & pans, oil,s&p,garlic&onion powder tablecloth and hold downs and such
box for air mattress and linens or sleeping bags pillows
cook stove
grill
coolers always needed 2one for veggies and fruit that didn't
need to be as cold
cloths box (believe it or not with everything else to pack I have forgotten this one)
bungy cords
clothsine cord
kindling and newspaper aim flame in cook box
light for inside tent and coleman lantern with flower pole to hang it on
tool kit

This list is from memory maybe someone can add to it I know that there was always something i was adding and removing Have fun!

WOW! Tom that is a great web site! Thanks for the list I will print it out. When I have more time I will have to take a look around!

tiggereyore

Thanks for your input too! We are slowly trying to be more and more organized!

Hope you get alot of use out of the list. If your really into camping check out the forum at popuptimes.com

Tom

your welcome

I wish I had excel I'd love that list then I wouldn't need my shopping list. Oh well By the way I used the totes that had the clasps that came up and around. Kept out pesky animals. Although I'm sure the racoons will figure those out soon.

Thanks everyone for the comments about my site. My family enjoys camping and BBQ and my site contains both.

I appreciate the comments , it motivates me to keep my site up to date. I have learned alot from lurking here at this forum.

FW here we come!

Tom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter