Do you think WDW will build any new stand alone parks? I sure do hope so (jump off from Construction thread)

I don't thinmk they are quite there...yet. There is space to maximize in the current parks first, but they are getting there. Also, Epic uinverse is definitely going to add some competitive pressure - which is a good thing - and Disney will respond. I don't expect a fifth gate though for a little while still.

I don't see the current company taking on something like that anytime in the near future. IMO it would be preferable at this point to turn their attention to maintenance on the existing parks along with a serious focus and follow through on increasing capacity and attraction offerings in the current parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest