• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DO you need a disney fix now.....

DisLUV

DIS Veteran
Some of us here have found a way to get a small disney fix. About a year ago I found www.live365.com and searched there stations for disney related stations. Man I found about 8 of them playing every type of disney music from the entire haunted mansion ride to the Mickey mouse club march. You can join for a fee or listen to the stations for free with a few pop ups ( i listen for free and the pop ups are not bad and are easily deleted). I just close my eyes and I am there for a little while. Give it a listen and tell everyone what you think here!!!!!!!!!

I absolutely LOVE THE MAGIC and are thrilled to have found this link - when I'm on the boards....or even while I'm "working" (let's not tell the boss) - a part of me can
transport" to WDW! Thanks.....gotta run....right now I'm into "FOOD ROCKS" which is one of my favorite AC rest stops!....maybe they'll get nostolgic and play the Veggie Veggie Fruti Fruit tune too! ENJOY!

I'm actually listening to this right now! Less that 9 days until my trip and I just can't seem to get enough of anything Disney. Right now I'm in the middle of the full Pirates of the Caribbean ride. :tongue:

Thank you!!! I just heard the entire Journey Into Imigination (the good one) and I haven't heard parts of that in soooo long!!! :) Remember the play area upstairs? My DD loved that. She would always go over to the big table where you could stick your hand under it and get a 3D image with dull nail type things that were under it. Of course, she would try and stick her face under there. Ahhhhhhhh...the memories! :)

I haven't found a better way to "feel" the magic of visits past and to come than to tune in and have my "mental tour" of the best place on earth!!!

To muguet27...ENJOY THE MUSIC as you COUNT DOWN THE LAST DAYS to your All Star Magic now in single digits!!!!

:earsgirl:

My 2 DS's are dancing around right now as we are listening :) :bounce: :Pinkbounc :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter