Do villa bedroom doors have locks?

BMarcil5

Earning My Ears
I have a dedicated 2 bedroom villa booked (NOT lock off Villa). I was wondering if there are privacy locks on the bedroom doors?
If not, any tips on keeping kids from barging in? lol

I have a dedicated 2 bedroom villa booked (NOT lock off Villa). I was wondering if there are privacy locks on the bedroom doors?
If not, any tips on keeping kids from barging in? lol

No locks on the bedroom doors from what I remember. And in fact, the 2nd bedroom door is not a solid door, there are wooden slats in it so makes it kind of less private!

No locks on the bedroom doors from what I remember. And in fact, the 2nd bedroom door is not a solid door, there are wooden slats in it so makes it kind of less private!
Ditto this. So to have privacy for the bedroom, you had to lock off the entire bathroom; it’s a poor design. We dragged a suitcase in front of the unlockable door LOL

One of the biggest design flaws are the doors with open wooden slats - they are even on the bathroom doors - it is super annoying!!

But the actual toilet door in the ensuite has a solid door, so a slat door is only for the balance of the area.

But the actual toilet door in the ensuite has a solid door, so a slat door is only for the balance of the area.
In the 1BR that we stayed in, there was no toilet room. The whole bathroom was together, with a solid door into the foyer and a slatted door into the bedroom, locking from the bathroom side. The bedroom door, which also didn’t lock, opened into the living room.

OP was asking re two bedroom dedicated - that’s what we book on all of our trips. It has a slatted door from the master into the ensuite with a fully separate toilet.

And then yep the two bedrooms open onto the living area with slatted doors. The toilet located nearest to the entry door is also solid but for the life of me I cannot recall what the door on the second bathroom is like (the kids use that one so I don’t have to venture in there very often).

The toilet located nearest to the entry door is also solid but for the life of me I cannot recall what the door on the second bathroom is like (the kids use that one so I don’t have to venture in there very often).

If you are referring to the bathroom in the second bedroom, it has a sliding door. Inside the bathroom the toilet is in a separate room inside the bathroom that also has a sliding door.

OP was asking re two bedroom dedicated - that’s what we book on all of our trips. It has a slatted door from the master into the ensuite with a fully separate toilet.

And then yep the two bedrooms open onto the living area with slatted doors. The toilet located nearest to the entry door is also solid but for the life of me I cannot recall what the door on the second bathroom is like (the kids use that one so I don’t have to venture in there very often).
Oh duh, I see that now. I thought it said one BR.

A grand villa has the push button sort of lock to master bedroom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!