Do I need to make PSs for Kona Cafe or can I walk up?

TigerLaw

DIS Veteran
My girlfriend and I are staying at the poly this october (due to the CBR rehab) and I was interested in the kona cafe. However, last time I walked through the poly it was dinner time and it was pretty empty.

so... for those dining experts out there, am I correct in thinking this is a poly-guests-only (for the most part) type of restaurant and is usually open for people to walk right in or should I make priority seatings for it? (and if so, does anyone have any input into which meal(s) it gets too crowded for?

thanks for the help!

You should be able to get in without a PS except for dinner on the nights that MNSSHP is scheduled.

My advice is to make a PS anyway if you know you want to eat there. Just stop by the guest services desk right in the hotel the evening before (or even the morning of) the day you plan to eat there. It will only take a few minutes and it might save you a wait. Those who make PS arrangements get seated ahead of those who don't!
Enjoy your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter