Do Free Water Park Tix in 2025 include DVC

It’s actually a genius move on Disney’s part! This should take some of the pressure off the 4 pm check-in time, by sending folks off to the water parks. Water parks close at 5, add in an hour for transportation and you’ve gained 2 hours of time for housekeeping.

My wife and I were talking about this a couple days ago. This is really smart and is a great option for the changeover days during a split stay. Take your bags to the bell desk in the morning for transportation to your new resort, then head to the water park. Heck, you could even head to a park to knock out a ride and then head to the water park. Genius idea by our friends at WDW!

My wife is an agent for a Disney travel company and will be recommending this to her clients.

My wife and I were talking about this a couple days ago. This is really smart and is a great option for the changeover days during a split stay. Take your bags to the bell desk in the morning for transportation to your new resort, then head to the water park. Heck, you could even head to a park to knock out a ride and then head to the water park. Genius idea by our friends at WDW!

My wife is an agent for a Disney travel company and will be recommending this to her clients.

I love the idea and I have already done the same with mine!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter