DME/App mostly down, 5-25?

Airb330

DIS Veteran
I am at DHS and cannot see any photopasses. Now my fast passes and even my AP are gone. Something is up today.

I just tried to log in to MDE on my computer to modify my dining and I can't get signed in...seems like you're right and something is up.

I just tried to log in to MDE on my computer to modify my dining and I can't get signed in...seems like you're right and something is up.
I was also asked to “renew” my information. I had no address updates so I clicked OK. That’s when my AP vanished. Well I’m about to get on ToT, I’m 99% sure my information isn’t lost. But, it IS Disney IT!

My kids AP have gone missing and when I try to book our fourth fast passes it keeps saying my daughter doesn't have a ticket even though she is an AP. Extremely frustrating.

All these issues are frustrating I want to go in and modify FP+ for earlier in the day for my day trip coming up but I’m scared I’ll loose them just by checking times

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter