DLP wheelchair access

Julesdis

Mouseketeer
I thought I'd start two threads rather than one dealing with two issues.

We're thinking of going to DLP next year. We went to DLP in 2012 with our kids, one of who is a wheelchair user. At that time we went to Guest Services (is it called that?) on the first day and got given, as I recall, some sort of pass to allow wheelchair access to the rides, it allowed all four of us to go on together via the accessible ride entrances.

I also recall that most wheelchair ride access was via ride exits as the regular queue lines are not accessible.

Is this still how things are or have they changed at all?

Hi, it is still how it works. Go to city hall and pick up a pass for your child and get the # of people in your party on it. Most rides are still through the exit. Have fun at DLP.

I have a question about wheelchair scooter rental. We are staying at Davy Crockett Ranch and will need a portable scooter rental for my husband with a heart condition. Where do I rent one so that they will deliver to our hotel?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!