Disneyworld or Disneyland?

Went to the world once, never again. So much time is wasted just waiting for the buses, etc. Land over 500 times since 55. It will always be the Land.
My daughter was proposed to by the well.
Jack

I've never been to DL but I grew up going to DW.

The biggest mistake people make IMO is trying to do everything in one trip. Park hopping and all of that is a PITA. I guess that's easy for me to say though as it's a 3 hour drive, not flying across the country.

Pick a park or 2 and go to those. You don't have to go to every park. When you come back, because we all come back, pick a different park.

I love DW because I can go 4 times a year and hit a different park each time.

We just came back from wdw last week. This was our second trip to wdw and this time we spent 2 weeks as 1 week did not seem enough. We have also been dL a few times as well.

Based on your girl friend’s request and your concerns about distance, I would suggest you stick with Disneyland for the proposal.

Disneyland has a nostalgic charm and less walking.

At wdw, we walked over 15miles a day. It is more spread out, requires more planning and the humidity can be a killer if you come from an area that is a bit dryer (we are from the NW). However, it is easier to stray in the Disney bubble, I like having Disney transportation included, there is a larger selection of dining entertainment, you can eat inside Cinderella’s castle, you can still ride the people mover, world showcase, etc

Point is that we like both parks equally but for different reasons. Postpone you wdw trip for the next one and add some special touches to your Disneyland trip. Congratulations!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!