Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

There is a hallway of rooms on the second floor, just beyond the main bank of elevators that overlook the BC/BCV courtyard. They are directly above the outdoor dining area/walkway from Marketplace to BCV. Great views, full balcony, we had very little noise or none that we found bothersome. They are great standard view near the lobby, short walk to buses and SAB. We had six adults and three rooms, 2610, 2612 and 2614. On a prior visit we also had the second room down the hall from the elevators, same floor--also nice view, full balcony and not at all noisy. Might be an option for her.
That's good to know. Thanks. :)

Does anyone know bed situation for the 4 rooms at YC Club Level with shared balcony - Do they contain 2 Queens with daybed?

We were at BC last september and there was a day that minnie, Donald, and a few characters came to the pool and did some fun dances poolside. Do they still do this and which days? Thank you!!

We were just there in mid August and they did have the characters out on the pool deck. We were there Thurs-Sun and we saw them at least twice (and we were gone all afternoon one day) but I can’t say for sure which days we saw them.

I was there in mid August and I bumped into Donald and Goofy when walking from BC to YC at 1:20 pm

Just a quick room and view report from a recent stay at YC - Room 5194 - Club Level, Standard View. It's the room shaded in yellow on the attached map, about half-way "down the hall" from the CL lounge. 2 Queens and a Daybed. This room had a tub vs a shower (didn't know they had any tubs post-renovation, but I guess a few exist).

The view looking left looks towards that multi-room "shared" balcony that has been discussed in some posts above recently.

Happy to answer any questions!

Oh, and we did have lotion in the room. Obviously YMMV! 8-)

Attachments

• 5th Floor Map.jpg
    5th Floor Map.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_0520.jpeg
    IMG_0520.jpeg
    91.9 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_0523.jpeg
    IMG_0523.jpeg
    86.7 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_0524.jpeg
    IMG_0524.jpeg
    74.3 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_0530.jpeg
    IMG_0530.jpeg
    136.3 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_0651.jpeg
    IMG_0651.jpeg
    81 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_0657.jpeg
    IMG_0657.jpeg
    41.6 KB · Views: 48

I have stayed in the first room on the end, closest to the elevator, on a lower floor. Of the several times I went out on the balcony, there were never any guests on the balcony from other rooms.
What was the view like from this balcony?

What was the view like from this balcony?
You are looking out over the "front" of the YC. It wasn't like looking over the boardwalk lake, but it was a fine view for us. We watched the buses come in to pick up at the bus stop, saw DME buses come in and out. We were fine with it and it was not noisy at all. We were first offered a boardwalk view, but it had a king bed and I'd had recent surgery and didn't want my DH bumping me in the night, so requested a room with 2 queens and were moved to the different room. I paid for a Standard View. If you truly want a BW view, I think you'll have to pay for it.

Thanks for the details about the balcony! I'm trying to pick the best situation for our family of 4 and my parents joining us. It might be nice to be able to sit together on this shared balcony.

Thanks for the details about the balcony! I'm trying to pick the best situation for our family of 4 and my parents joining us. It might be nice to be able to sit together on this shared balcony.

That balcony has one of the best standard views at the YC and you can see the MK fireworks from there.

My flub! The CL room without the balcony is 5163 Water view

I believe all of the rooms below this room 4163, 3163, 2163 also do not have the full balconies.

So although it is statistically unlikely that you will be assigned to this particular room, you may want to add your preference for a balcony to your request.

Sorry about the confusion!

🙃

I thought all YC waterview rooms had full balconies. Besides that group what other waterview rooms don’t have a balcony?

My flub! The CL room without the balcony is 5163 Water view

I believe all of the rooms below this room 4163, 3163, 2163 also do not have the full balconies.

This is your picture from page one and it looks like only one room on the fifth floor has a standing balcony.

I thought all YC waterview rooms had full balconies. Besides that group what other waterview rooms don’t have a balcony?
View attachment 433378

This is your picture from page one and it looks like only one room on the fifth floor has a standing balcony.

Pardon my ignorant question :) Are we saying only CL Waterview rooms sparsely have balconies? Or all Waterview rooms? FDH and I are staying Waterview (not CL) and hoped to have a full balcony.

Pardon my ignorant question :) Are we saying only CL Waterview rooms sparsely have balconies? Or all Waterview rooms? FDH and I are staying Waterview (not CL) and hoped to have a full balcony.
It looks like only one water view room does not have a full balcony. That one room is on the 5th floor, the CL floor.

You will receive a full balcony or patio (1st floor). Room 5163 CL waterview does not have a balcony due to the roof / wall architecture on that corner.

Note: Not all full balconies are equal, there are some variations due to the wall architecture.

Missing Window YC CL.jpg

Dave

View attachment 433378

Sorry about all of the confusion!

I believe that the only Yacht Club rooms that do not have full balconies are 5163 (Club Level), 4163, 3163, 2163 and 1163 (no patio).

I originally though that the room in the picture from page 1, with the small balcony, was 5163, but I think that the small balcony shown is actually part of one of the turret suites. A knowledgeable poster said that the X163 rooms are actually corner rooms with double windows, (no balcony/patio)?

I can't remember if I fully understood the description enough to put something on Page 1. I'll look around...

It looks like only one water view room does not have a full balcony. That one room is on the 5th floor, the CL floor.
You will receive a full balcony or patio (1st floor). Room 5163 CL waterview does not have a balcony due to the roof / wall architecture on that corner.

Note: Not all full balconies are equal, there are some variations due to the wall architecture.

View attachment 433380

Dave

Fantastic!! Thank you both so much, sorry for the confusion!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter