Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has there been any information mentioned about club service?? Just wondering what the offerings will be to see if it will be worth spending the extra money?

I was just checking to see if this was reported since the email I got yesterday didn't mention anything being closed, just the normal construction noise. Just 10 more days! Woohoo!

I just booked CSR through Priceline Express and am assuming it will be a standard room. We have only stayed in the Cabanas but I think they are nearest to the construction, right?

Between Casitas bldg 4 or Ranchos bldg 6A which would you request? Casitas 4 looks closer to the public areas but I prefer the look of the Ranchos.

I'm 99% sure I don't need to be near the pool. It would have to be a freakish, record breaking heat wave to get me anywhere near a pool in late January.

I don't have plans to use the Food Court much. I lost my Dining Plan when I dropped my WDWTC POR reservation and booked through Priceline instead.

Any idea of the bus stop order?

Thanks!

I just booked CSR through Priceline Express and am assuming it will be a standard room. We have only stayed in the Cabanas but I think they are nearest to the construction, right?

Between Casitas bldg 4 or Ranchos bldg 6A which would you request? Casitas 4 looks closer to the public areas but I prefer the look of the Ranchos.

I'm 99% sure I don't need to be near the pool. It would have to be a freakish, record breaking heat wave to get me anywhere near a pool in late January.

I don't have plans to use the Food Court much. I lost my Dining Plan when I dropped my WDWTC POR reservation and booked through Priceline instead.

Any idea of the bus stop order?

Thanks!

We just got back from a week at CSR in Ranchos 7A right by bus stop 3. The park buses go to stop 1 last and there were a few times that the bus was full and did not got to bus stop 1 at all. We loved Ranchos! Very peaceful. I did make the walk one morning to get coffee and it was a bit of a hike, but I didn’t mind because it was nice to have a few minutes to myself!

We just got back from a week at CSR in Ranchos 7A right by bus stop 3. The park buses go to stop 1 last and there were a few times that the bus was full and did not got to bus stop 1 at all. We loved Ranchos! Very peaceful. I did make the walk one morning to get coffee and it was a bit of a hike, but I didn’t mind because it was nice to have a few minutes to myself!

Thanks, I really like the look of the Ranchos, the Casitas seem a lot less themey to me. I'm thinking that I don't need to be close to the front since I don't really have any plans to eat there. I'm driving down so I don't have to lug my bags from DME either.

So the buses start at stop 2/Casitas? Did you ever have a bus pass you at the Ranchos because it was full?

Thanks again!

Thanks, I really like the look of the Ranchos, the Casitas seem a lot less themey to me. I'm thinking that I don't need to be close to the front since I don't really have any plans to eat there. I'm driving down so I don't have to lug my bags from DME either.

So the buses start at stop 2/Casitas? Did you ever have a bus pass you at the Ranchos because it was full?

Thanks again!

We always got seats and then bus stop 4 filled it up to standing room only. That was only for MK buses though. They were always fuller than other parks!

I requested Casitas because I thought we wanted to be closer to the front but we were assigned Ranchos. It really didn’t matter because we didn’t spend any time there!

Just booked a Priceline Express deal and the Canary extension predicted it would either be the Coronado, Caribbean Beach or Disney Springs Wyndham Lake. I'm so happy it turned out to be CB. Got a preferred room for $121 a night and Disney has it at $285/night for the same dates.

Hi. I have a question. Have anyone stayed recently? We are arriving the 22nd to spend Christmas and we always stay at the Coronado Spring. We will be at the Casitas. I just want to know the noise level inside the rooms because of the construction. I'm getting a little nervous about that.

Hi. I have a question. Have anyone stayed recently? We are arriving the 22nd to spend Christmas and we always stay at the Coronado Spring. We will be at the Casitas. I just want to know the noise level inside the rooms because of the construction. I'm getting a little nervous about that.

We just got back from a 6 night stay in Ranchos and I literally never heard a single bit of construction in my room. The only time we ever heard it was when we were walking across the bridge that is right in front of the new tower or walking by the dig site pool, and even then it wasn't super loud. It seemed to me like they're doing more interior work now, which will be quieter.

Hi all, just booked a one night stay in early February through Hotwire Hot Rates. I do have a few questions.

1. What building would you recommend for a family with a 2 and 4 year old?
2. I'm looking at the Room Requests on the Disney site. The options for Room Requests are: Cabanas Area, Highest Floor, Upper Floor, and Near Transportation. Any suggestions? We will have a car but will probably take the bus once or twice.
3. I am a Florida Annual Passholder and already have Magic Bands. It looks like when you book at a Disney hotel you can order new Magic Bands. Since we already have them, is there any reason to reorder new ones?

Last edited:
We just got back from a 6 night stay in Ranchos and I literally never heard a single bit of construction in my room. The only time we ever heard it was when we were walking across the bridge that is right in front of the new tower or walking by the dig site pool, and even then it wasn't super loud. It seemed to me like they're doing more interior work now, which will be quieter.
This is good to hear! We’ll be there in early March

IMO, you have a better chance of getting Ranchos. Anytime I have a non-preferred room book and request Casitas 4 or 5, I am not successful. Convention/group guests are often blocked into these rooms as a first priority, since they are closest to the convention center. If I want to stay in Casitas, I make sure to book a preferred room.

2. I'm looking at the Room Requests on the Disney site. The options for Room Requests are: Cabanas Area, Highest Floor, Upper Floor, and Near Transportation. Any suggestions? We will have a car but will probably take the bus once or twice.
3. I am a Florida Annual Passholder and already have Magic Bands. It looks like when you book at a Disney hotel you can order new Magic Bands. Since we already have them, is there any reason to reorder new ones?

1. Preferred rooms are my first choice but that is a separate booking category. Those buildings are Casitas 1,2,3. If you have a standard room, I'd probably request Casitas 4/5 or Ranchos currently.
2. I would request highest floor. We were on floor 2 of 4 in Casitas and could hear the guests in the room above us walking around with the new hard flooring they have.
3. I believe you will still receive them even if you don't complete the customization. You don't need them and can use the ones you currently have. If they don't ship them to you and you are offered them at the resort, I am guessing you can decline them at that point. If they do ship them to you, you can just leave them home and use the ones you normally use. You can also de-activate them through MDE, though that's not required to use your other bands.

Stayed in Casitas 1 all last week. Construction is no where near there, not affected at all. The bigger issue by far was the slamming doors throughout the building. People just seem to let these big heavy doors shut on their own and it's quite annoying. Overall our room was quiet for the first few days, but then it became terrible when we got some extremely disruptive next door neighbors mid-week. Children screaming and yelling at their mother for several hours at night, and the father screaming back at the kids. Same kids pounding on the floors and/or walls. This went on for three evenings straight until they finally went to bed around 10:30.

Just booked for March 24-31! Got an amazing Passholder price! Got standard view and I was wondering what the deal was with the current construction. Haven't seen an update in a while and was wondering what it would be like by end of March!

Hi all, just booked a one night stay in early February through Hotwire Hot Rates. I do have a few questions.

Before the construction, the Cabanas area was our favorite because of the location between the Dig Site and El Centro (not sure how much construction is effecting that area)
If not wanting the Cabanas then highest floor for us. All rooms are pretty close to 1 of the 4 bus stops, we drive to WDW also, but always use WDW transportation.
You can decline them if you do not want any new ones. We usually get a new color, DW and DD's like to color coordinate:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter