Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

We were just at YC a month ago. The lounge does now stay open between service times. There are actually 3 doors into the lounge: one at the food service area, one into the table area & 1 into the sitting area with cushioned chairs. I only saw it closed once I think. The door to the food area was closed at night & the area was roped off. You could get to the fridge with soda tho. Coffee machine was also accessible, but no cream or sugars out. You can ask a CM for beer or adult beverages anytime. The CMs are cleaning & setting up between service times, so there is always someone around to ask.

Thank you so much for sharing your experiences! It really helps

I'm glad drinks are available anytime during the day and even at night. This is a great perk of CL, and in a resort where no food court is open at night, it's definitely a plus.

So now back to my original question...

Advice for CR CL Tower or Atrium and why?
4 adults, 1 almost 4 y/o, TOTAL 5 people...
Bay view or Theme Park view.
Going next February, split stay, 4 days at CR and 4 days AKL, both CL. We are planning 2 park days while at CR, both are MK.
I looked at touring plans, and unfortunately they have no photos of CL rooms with 2 queens. Are the balconies the same size for all?
TIA!

So, we have yet to stay on the Tower Club Floor but will be in the summer. The Atrium floor is very nice. We have stayed both with the TPV and Bay Lake view. I have to say we loved the Bay view almost as much or more then the TPV. It was so peaceful. Plus you get to see the TPV in the lounge. The rooms in the CR are nice sized rooms and we felt very comfortable with 5 people. We need 2 rooms, since we are a family of 6 so we are going to try the 1 bedroom rooms on the Tower floor this summer. The pictures on the Disney site show the 2 queen rooms. They are nice sized.

As I said we are doing the same split - first AK and then CR. We can't wait.

Here is a link to pictures of the room.
http://www.wdwinfo.com/Photos/Contemporary/Room/index.htm

Enjoy - and I hope that helps.

Thought I'd pop in. We're at BWI now. Checked in Sunday got here in time for brunch. No greeter out front, but I knew where to go...thanks to you all :) Checked in quickly, room wasn't ready, but it was right at 10am. We had requested a BW view. Were told they were able to get us just that, but the other guests hadn't checked out yet so it would be a while (or they could get us a room quicker). We chose to wait, no problem as we were headed to Epcot for the day.

Lounge was packed, no place to sit. Took at least 20 min to get our omelettes. They ran the service to around 11am, instead of 10:30a, so that was really nice. Besides Sunday morning, the lounge has been pretty empty. All of the staff have been absolutely great, Redgie in particular is so personable and accomodating. Sunday dinner was mussells and something else (drawing a blank), Monday steak and mahi mahi, Tonight (Tues) mussels in a red sauce and gnochi. I'm so bad, I haven't taken a single picture...trying to wrangle two kiddos. DH and I are loving it, only con is they don't have a lot of kid friendly options. Tonight Redgie made DS some pasta with marinara, that was MUCH appreciated as both kids have been living off of fruit loops (and bread :P).

Going next February, split stay, 4 days at CR and 4 days AKL, both CL. We are planning 2 park days while at CR, both are MK.
I looked at touring plans, and unfortunately they have no photos of CL rooms with 2 queens. Are the balconies the same size for all?
TIA!
The balconies on the Tower Club rooms are much larger than the Atrium Club rooms. And the lounge is usually nice and quiet since there are fewer rooms on that floor. One tip for Tower Club balconies, the birds are a problem so we would take the chairs, move them close to the wall and flip them over so we wouldn't come back to chairs covered in bird poop. We have been in a Tower Club TPV once and are totally ruined and we will never be able to stay anywhere else on Disney property ever again!

Thought I'd pop in. We're at BWI now. Checked in Sunday got here in time for brunch. No greeter out front, but I knew where to go...thanks to you all :) Checked in quickly, room wasn't ready, but it was right at 10am. We had requested a BW view. Were told they were able to get us just that, but the other guests hadn't checked out yet so it would be a while (or they could get us a room quicker). We chose to wait, no problem as we were headed to Epcot for the day.

Lounge was packed, no place to sit. Took at least 20 min to get our omelettes. They ran the service to around 11am, instead of 10:30a, so that was really nice. Besides Sunday morning, the lounge has been pretty empty. All of the staff have been absolutely great, Redgie in particular is so personable and accomodating. Sunday dinner was mussells and something else (drawing a blank), Monday steak and mahi mahi, Tonight (Tues) mussels in a red sauce and gnochi. I'm so bad, I haven't taken a single picture...trying to wrangle two kiddos. DH and I are loving it, only con is they don't have a lot of kid friendly options. Tonight Redgie made DS some pasta with marinara, that was MUCH appreciated as both kids have been living off of fruit loops (and bread :P).

Thanks for checking in. Glad you are having a nice time and enjoying BWI CL :wizard:.

i think I know some people that would technically be listed as adults but act like 4 yr olds! :rolleyes1

I can say I know a few myself :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

TIA!

I love both.

Tower Club is amazing and arguably the most unique CL experience available. The problem is there are only a handful of standard rooms up there and they can be hard to get. Plus some don’t have daybeds so won’t be suitable for a group of 5. I have notes about the configuration of each room somewhere that I probably need to dig up. It is hard to find good info out there regarding these rooms, and it can be hard to find a reservation CM that actually knows what you’re talking about to book them!

Tower Club balconies are HUGE. As in massive.

Atrium Club balconies are the same as the rest of the rooms in the main building - all standard size.

Theme Park View is, of course, great. With an odd # room, you can lay in bed and see the castle. The only minor complaint from me is the constant noise from bus traffic/the MK bus plaza. But that’s pretty minor - there’s a total “buzz” about being able to see MK and looking out of the Seven Seas Lagoon.

The Bay Lake side is peaceful and serene....the embodiment of “Vacation Kingdom.” Since you have the lounge which is TPV, booking a non-TPV room is a totally valid option (in my humble opinion). For me personally, if given the choice, I would usually choose standard view over TPV. But I could be 50/50 on this question on any given day (ask me tomorrow and I might say TPV). :-)

Couple of pics of an Atrium Club TPV room....
1.JPG 2.JPG

Does anyone know if all rooms at BWI (specifically CL) have a daybed or does that have to be requested? I was just reading on the BWI thread and saw a post that indicates not all rooms have one. I know not all rooms at BC/YC have them, but I thought every room at BWI did :confused3.

Does anyone know if all rooms at BWI (specifically CL) have a daybed or does that have to be requested? I was just reading on the BWI thread and saw a post that indicates not all rooms have one. I know not all rooms at BC/YC have them, but I thought every room at BWI did :confused3.

All the rooms I have had at the BW, CL, have had a daybed.

I think in some areas of the country folks are more likely to describe this item as a sleeper sofa (or couch.) No right or wrong, just habit.
Maybe that's where some of the confusion lies?

Last edited:
I stand by my post from the Boardwalk thread concerning the different bedding options with or without a day bed. In post #10 of the Boardwalk thread @WDWKOOK also indicated the different bedding options:
STANDARD CLUB LEVEL ROOMS sleep up to 5 and have either 1 king, 2 queens or 2 queens and a daybed. There are very few CL kings. Views are now bookable and no longer by-request.

Also the Disney web site indicates the same thing for the BWI as for the YC/BC, here is relevant text:

Club level.JPG

Dave

All the rooms I have had at the BW, CL, have had a daybed.

Thank you :flower3:.

I think in some areas of the country folks are more likely to describe this item as a sleeper sofa (or couch.) No right or wrong, just habit.
Maybe that's where the confusion lies?

Could be. I looked on All ears and the Disney site and All ears states all rooms come with a daybed, but the Disney site shows some don't. I think in the past I read that most BWI rooms come with a daybed, but there are just a few that don't. I don't know if that's the case or if I'm just remembering wrong. Either way, I went ahead and sent off an email requesting a daybed, so hopefully we'll get it. If not, no biggie..I'm just very excited to try BWI CL :goodvibes.

I stand by my post from the Boardwalk thread concerning the different bedding options with or without a day bed. In post #10 of the Boardwalk thread @WDWKOOK also indicated the different bedding options:

Also the Disney web site indicates the same thing for the BWI as for the YC/BC, here is relevant text:

View attachment 322933

Dave

Thank you :flower3:.
Could be. I looked on All ears and the Disney site and All ears states all rooms come with a daybed, but the Disney site shows some don't. I think in the past I read that most BWI rooms come with a daybed, but there are just a few that don't. I don't know if that's the case or if I'm just remembering wrong. Either way, I went ahead and sent off an email requesting a daybed, so hopefully we'll get it. If not, no biggie..I'm just very excited to try BWI CL :goodvibes.
Good idea to email DSS.
BWI CL is lovely! Wishing you a wonderful stay! :flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter