Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Appreciate all the comments on the BWI cottages above! Mixed reviews it seems! I’m thinking the cottages aren’t a great option for our style - we enjoy our lounge time and just “popping in” when convenient. We didn’t much like the WL Deluxe Rooms for this reason and it sounds like the cottage location is even a more elaborate journey, even with the stairs.

Think I need to go back to the drawing board on this trip!
This is the very reason why though I love the BWI CL I have never stayed in the cottages. The thought of climbing stairs to my bed after doing ten miles in the parks is just a big no. On the other hand my son and his girlfriend will be staying in the cottages next month. The close proximity to the quiet pool and hot tub and knowing they would have a king sized bed over ruled the stairs and the walk to the lounge. Of course I have demanded pictures and will be pestering them with questions about the room when they return, lol. Maybe I will be swayed in there direction because they often have very discounted rates.

It's disappointing to hear that they did not better accommodate you for the afternoon snack. What about evening appetizers & desserts?
I had plenty of choices for breakfast, evening and desserts. If I cared more I would have requested something different in the afternoon. I actually think with notice they would have accommodated me but it was really not an issue. I do miss those handmade chips though that I’ve had at the GF.

So things are finally starting to feel real! We start travelling tomorrow for our first WL lodge & first CL stay ... we booked in December last year and these boards have really helped me obsess and plan and stay excited the whole time (especially GADisneyDad14's reviews & photos). I received a lovely email on Saturday from a Club Concierge named Judith ... she asked if we had questions, room requests, allergies etc ... and was super helpful when I asked a few questions about arriving early & taking the tour on Saturday morning etc. Can't wait to finally be there! Thanks to all for your posts & reviews & tips :worship::thanks:

So things are finally starting to feel real! We start travelling tomorrow for our first WL lodge & first CL stay ... we booked in December last year and these boards have really helped me obsess and plan and stay excited the whole time (especially GADisneyDad14's reviews & photos). I received a lovely email on Saturday from a Club Concierge named Judith ... she asked if we had questions, room requests, allergies etc ... and was super helpful when I asked a few questions about arriving early & taking the tour on Saturday morning etc. Can't wait to finally be there! Thanks to all for your posts & reviews & tips :worship::thanks:

Judith at WL CL is wonderful ! Have a magical stay!

Hope you have a great time and enjoy WL CL :goodvibes.

Hurray for DSS. I have had them make a Sleigh Ride at FW ressy's for me, and requested time changes twice, then ended up having to have them cancel it since we had to cancel the last day of our trip. They did all that via email and though I felt bad having to cancel it I didn't feel that they were put out at any time. Also would like to say they called me several weeks before my 180 days to offer their services. I have been very happy with them and I still have about 10 days before arrival.
Editing to add-they took care of my cancellation on Thanksgiving Day. Very surprised.

Hurray for DSS. I have had them make a Sleigh Ride at FW ressy's for me, and requested time changes twice, then ended up having to have them cancel it since we had to cancel the last day of our trip. They did all that via email and though I felt bad having to cancel it I didn't feel that they were put out at any time. Also would like to say they called me several weeks before my 180 days to offer their services. I have been very happy with them and I still have about 10 days before arrival.
Editing to add-they took care of my cancellation on Thanksgiving Day. Very surprised.

Glad DSS has been helpful. Hope you have a great trip :wizard:.

Good morning from Beach Club! Just had a great breakfast!! 2 more days till till we check into GF!! Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!!!

Thanks for checking in and sharing pics! Hope you're having a good time :goodvibes.

@mrsap those BC pics look just like mine that I posted in the BC thread! It even sort of looks like the same guy in the background lol. We are checking out of BC today and headed to RPC! Had a great stay at BC - wasn't sure how we'd do non-CL, but it has actually been just fine. In fact, my girls are getting ready to go for a run on the boardwalk now before leaving.....here I thought we'd all be anxious to leave! In any event, RPC here we come :cloud9:.

@mrsap those BC pics look just like mine that I posted in the BC thread! It even sort of looks like the same guy in the background lol. We are checking out of BC today and headed to RPC! Had a great stay at BC - wasn't sure how we'd do non-CL, but it has actually been just fine. In fact, my girls are getting ready to go for a run on the boardwalk now before leaving.....here I thought we'd all be anxious to leave! In any event, RPC here we come :cloud9:.

LOL Hysterical!!!! Just responded to you on the Beach Club board!!! Hope to see you tomorrow!!! We’ll actually be there tonight too for dinner at Narcoossees, so maybe we’ll run into each other! We’re going to go in and see the tree and explore the property so we’re ready for tomorrow!!! LOL LOL can’t wait for morning!!!!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter