Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Quick update— we did have to go to check-in when we arrived. The good news is that at 1 AM, no one else was waiting to check in! It was very quick. The reason I needed to check in at the desk had to do with the expiration date on the credit card I’d used for online check-in. I had received a new card a in the mail few weeks ago and hadn’t thought to update it in MDE.

DD and I are both well rested after our late night of delays, just enjoyed some breakfast in the lounge (or rather on our balcony!), and now we are off to Epcot for Flower and Garden!! So excited to be here!!

Glad everything went quick with check in! Hope you are having a great day in Epcot :wizard:.

Yes, same room number that I saw in MDE prior to our arrival. It was strange, but we got a small upgrade from standard to garden view. We have a balcony, too, which is really nice.

Congrats on the upgrade. Sounds like you have a great room! Enjoy your time at the BC :goodvibes.

I have asked for information... and booked a half-day cabana with "Disney Signature Services" today and they were extremely nice and efficient. I can't wait for our stay at that Beach Club. :)

I never thought to call DSS for the cabana! We are trying to change the time (could only get a half day), and wonder if they’d be able to keep us posted if a full day opens up. Thanks for mentioning this!

Quick update— we did have to go to check-in when we arrived. The good news is that at 1 AM, no one else was waiting to check in! It was very quick. The reason I needed to check in at the desk had to do with the expiration date on the credit card I’d used for online check-in. I had received a new card a in the mail few weeks ago and hadn’t thought to update it in MDE.

DD and I are both well rested after our late night of delays, just enjoyed some breakfast in the lounge (or rather on our balcony!), and now we are off to Epcot for Flower and Garden!! So excited to be here!!
I know it's no help to you now- but if it's the same credit card the charges typically go through, unless they notify you that it hasn't. The CC company knows what is happening and for Disney it's just an automatic transaction. I even had my changed out with a different number because I was worried about fraud (I got caught in the Marriott/Starwood data breach) and they put through charges they knew were mine on the cancelled card number.

But still, so glad you're there! I fly through Denver almost every trip, so far I've been lucky but one never knows.

Last edited:

I have 2 questions regarding AP renewal (pretty sure I know the answer, just want to make sure). I know I could ask on the theme park/ticket forum, but figured I'd ask here since there are a lot of AP holders on this thread and everyone here is always so helpful :goodvibes. I bought my first AP last year, which expires 6/7. I have a trip coming up in June, check in 6/11 with a FP date of 4/12. From what I understand, I can renew my AP starting at 60 days prior to expiration or within 30 days after. Here are my questions:

1. Since my trip/FPs are after my current AP expires, am I correct that I need to renew my AP before I can make FPs for my trip?

2. Once I renew, is it automatically updated in MDE? (ex: if I renew on 4/11, am I good to choose FPs on 4/12?)

TIA :flower3:

I have 2 questions regarding AP renewal (pretty sure I know the answer, just want to make sure). I know I could ask on the theme park/ticket forum, but figured I'd ask here since there are a lot of AP holders on this thread and everyone here is always so helpful :goodvibes. I bought my first AP last year, which expires 6/7. I have a trip coming up in June, check in 6/11 with a FP date of 4/12. From what I understand, I can renew my AP starting at 60 days prior to expiration or within 30 days after. Here are my questions:

1. Since my trip/FPs are after my current AP expires, am I correct that I need to renew my AP before I can make FPs for my trip?

2. Once I renew, is it automatically updated in MDE? (ex: if I renew on 4/11, am I good to choose FPs on 4/12?)

I’m pretty sure the answers are yes and yes :flower1:

Yes, it should work no problem and you should be able to renew as early as 4/8. When I renewed online it just added another pass with an expiration date a year after the old pass expiration.

I had this same thing happen and MDE recognized the other pass and let me book FP+ for the new trip.

I’m pretty sure the answers are yes and yes :flower1:

Thanks a bunch! I figured that was the answer to both, just wanted to double check as this is my first AP/renewal :).

Yes, it should work no problem and you should be able to renew as early as 4/8. When I renewed online it just added another pass with an expiration date a year after the old pass expiration.

I had this same thing happen and MDE recognized the other pass and let me book FP+ for the new trip.

Thank you :goodvibes.

One other question if you don't mind. If it automatically updates with a new expiration, will I get another actual pass/card or I just keep using the one I got when I originally bought the AP? TIA :)

Thank you :goodvibes.

One other question if you don't mind. If it automatically updates with a new expiration, will I get another actual pass/card or I just keep using the one I got when I originally bought the AP? TIA :)
You're welcome!

Once you renew your pass, your old card will still work. The only issue could be using it for discounts since it has the years printed on the back. I'm guessing you have a 2018-2019 one? You will be fine until 2020. You can just stop at Guest Relations or any of the ticket places (like the Liberty Square ticketing office in MK or Ticket Central in HS) and pick up a new card with the new years whenever you have a free minute and there is no line. :)

You will also be able to order a new MagicBand online with another AP slider as soon as you renew. If you want to order it, you would get it in time for your trip!

Speaking of AP magic bands, has anyone ordered theirs recently? Are the sliders back in stock? Thanks!

I saw it on Facebook a few weeks ago that they are back in stock. Guests are reporting they are able to even get them in the parks.

View attachment 390207

I know it's silly, but I held off on ordering my latest AP MB until I thought they had these in stock. Mine actually expires in August, so it's half way done, but I was also hoping they would get a new one for 2019. So the news is good and bad - they are back in stock but no new one :sad: (I actually need a pouty emoji, but figured this one would suffice!). I guess I'll go ahead and order now for my next trip and for my collection that I'm sure I'll do something crafty with one of these years o_O.

I know it's silly, but I held off on ordering my latest AP MB until I thought they had these in stock. Mine actually expires in August, so it's half way done, but I was also hoping they would get a new one for 2019. So the news is good and bad - they are back in stock but no new one :sad: (I actually need a pouty emoji, but figured this one would suffice!). I guess I'll go ahead and order now for my next trip and for my collection that I'm sure I'll do something crafty with one of these years o_O.

It is disappointing it’s the same exact one as last year! Couldn’t be bothered, I guess. :confused3

It is disappointing it’s the same exact one as last year! Couldn’t be bothered, I guess. :confused3
Agreed! I think we've had the orange slider since 2016 now? My family has a whole set of AP bands pending. I guess I will order before I renew the APs this summer lol

Maybe CL could get a slider :cool1:

You're welcome!

Once you renew your pass, your old card will still work. The only issue could be using it for discounts since it has the years printed on the back. I'm guessing you have a 2018-2019 one? You will be fine until 2020. You can just stop at Guest Relations or any of the ticket places (like the Liberty Square ticketing office in MK or Ticket Central in HS) and pick up a new card with the new years whenever you have a free minute and there is no line. :)

You are correct, mine is for 2018-2019. I will make a note to stop and get a new card when I'm there in June. Thanks again for your help! Being a new AP holder is a learning process, but it definitely helps to have posters like yourself to help us newbies understand everything :goodvibes.

You will also be able to order a new MagicBand online with another AP slider as soon as you renew. If you want to order it, you would get it in time for your trip!

I didn't know this. Thanks for this info as well :).

Hi!
Does any one have a menu of the most recent food offerings for BC/CL?
Thanks!!

I don't know if there is an actual menu anywhere, but there have been a few reports from people who have been to YC CL recently and have posted reviews/pics of lounge offerings (GADisneyDad comes to mind), so hopefully someone will be able to help :flower3:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter