Disney's BOARDWALK INN Information & Questions

We may have a new Walt Disney World favorite resort!! We did a split stay, POR followed by a studio at the BWV. Wow! It felt like such a huge upgrade checking in at BW after our first four nights at POR. Not to knock, POR, we have stayed there numerous times through the years and have many happy memories there! We did not put in a request at BW as not being familiar with the layout I didn't really have a firm grasp on where we wanted to be. We ended up in room #1042 on the Villa side. This was a room only reservation booked directly through Disney. It was only a few rooms from the elevator and walkway to the boardwalk and also had a view of the Luna Park Pool. We loved the location and the room! The walk to and from HS and Epcot was so convenient. We can't wait to go back, especially as the kids get older and their interest is now definitely more in line with HS and EP! To all of you with upcoming trips-enjoy! It will be amazing!!
I'd love to share a few pics I took:
Coffee on our patio:
7ZRbnHVAFuaCRDGca21WvxIZCdQN38aKkIPAWYqBQCH4V_k_CkBTO_o9vEwkc5w1UYN0mAljHbmz-X__rBVobIzBXq9mvDrz7Z-D69-5RpbGuxKAyuFk6e0vADqi2o0K6qQgvNe_WVccdOBYkNHyNC_tGU8smKCStuKkAI7M34bUu9tSZBS8SLqQprAxgI3kOdPnSD7wabcO9AQQy45yglrUqmkUgvKBNrzVDxxzY4505edXVqOdtmpKQyj4_7f-syQta0kJ0ikvAwtpROKm9D4P0eAJF7ThrFjA_vAA64qMHf8bTKH5doRl5iHqUynNsZEKbicgvMAmjKL7XeZ5uZLRDMpc5YrKSpEKfHABd-91L9eIFwnngjfZHhFnuUzNDgjXhL2DIlX43IHcgyyikwkuPzJmrmIUDuzgkZ2cj6_8E3E72pJKiKMHke1_PXIVztyVDs6ffOvvDBOIEE8hp4IOV6IJiG3XDtzd8y1zn3jLLLu3zNCBfVRGpOrtrD-KBqTba1DRNERU-N74nxmv1W65gIQX8y9eGBTgZnPdXixyLUliFuJ3PDswgXDlAf3tAcn4lfUFsGDRGOj8-z68fnnr3HxUDAG6oyayVIdlvMUCn_kVzxpTyxp0B2zTGI_9ALMcj-buHwpmi_8a4ZycDf3Z-MqWTKo5=w703-h937-no

Morning on the BoardWalk:
fniJVWDMnroK2t5bZHmuN2ziYaHlaRSm9fvCXJlQaHG96NyhOAfHRE5tiMjHcLcrNE95ZWSjaPLn_GL8NqeAj68XR6_Q5KMuAWl6zo0cxH3abpLBQ6peVP1Sk47ub3VBpRh7DS3J7vS0KVcdZVvV9DFbFGpfIXvpacsve59kmHubFdQt2LKxytGOedtJmdvS2SQtxKkaMIKnUpE5vZctbuw6Ox1Nqu_-t7VycPCDoayjQHu4FUQBDslCb5eQVhZGzSx8dOYIiLoqrQFmoo64y0lliv5b8SMEObqtCT6I2j6BHuyYiJ4GY2N7XovJZu3iB2qceODfJ6D9OAQq3w8pC27fzQPoq4i-YD32nlgWvCsSbYrZ-81eCAcqoLQlxr9Y5ioteSvtpKtqBgXx0udSqOUIgA9-bCJp-XTcjmyaOBOprAn2TVYVkjIKJMxFw-34GZ53UoInbfRuHTa9OpggdpFLnPfeDM1M6abZhfQK0J1hzMdobyLsexRM-AZDKBV0myisSJy5NHkCB2zwFxx5vdVrUzS-87agUjhixKCuaNwPy1Uf8tYsv0O5RAx7hYOZ-lMmh_Mh6GZ-fFzCOahKvtGdGDrXJ5clLSHNEwoi7S1ScVbfIDXuZLorwR-hAxt_ahw5_V3h1XKptZvIo0DY9i9T0ht-tChW=w703-h937-no
I am so happy you enjoyed your stay at the Boardwalk Villas, my home sweet home :love: Your pictures are not showing up for me :confused3 I would love to see them :goodvibes

Any recommendations for a standard view studio? Doubtful but are fireworks able to be seen from any studio rooms? I apologize for the possible (likely) repeat question but I couldn’t read through hundreds of pages!

We may have a new Walt Disney World favorite resort!! We did a split stay, POR followed by a studio at the BWV. Wow! It felt like such a huge upgrade checking in at BW after our first four nights at POR. Not to knock, POR, we have stayed there numerous times through the years and have many happy memories there! We did not put in a request at BW as not being familiar with the layout I didn't really have a firm grasp on where we wanted to be. We ended up in room #1042 on the Villa side. This was a room only reservation booked directly through Disney. It was only a few rooms from the elevator and walkway to the boardwalk and also had a view of the Luna Park Pool. We loved the location and the room! The walk to and from HS and Epcot was so convenient. We can't wait to go back, especially as the kids get older and their interest is now definitely more in line with HS and EP! To all of you with upcoming trips-enjoy! It will be amazing!!
I'd love to share a few pics I took:
Coffee on our patio:
7ZRbnHVAFuaCRDGca21WvxIZCdQN38aKkIPAWYqBQCH4V_k_CkBTO_o9vEwkc5w1UYN0mAljHbmz-X__rBVobIzBXq9mvDrz7Z-D69-5RpbGuxKAyuFk6e0vADqi2o0K6qQgvNe_WVccdOBYkNHyNC_tGU8smKCStuKkAI7M34bUu9tSZBS8SLqQprAxgI3kOdPnSD7wabcO9AQQy45yglrUqmkUgvKBNrzVDxxzY4505edXVqOdtmpKQyj4_7f-syQta0kJ0ikvAwtpROKm9D4P0eAJF7ThrFjA_vAA64qMHf8bTKH5doRl5iHqUynNsZEKbicgvMAmjKL7XeZ5uZLRDMpc5YrKSpEKfHABd-91L9eIFwnngjfZHhFnuUzNDgjXhL2DIlX43IHcgyyikwkuPzJmrmIUDuzgkZ2cj6_8E3E72pJKiKMHke1_PXIVztyVDs6ffOvvDBOIEE8hp4IOV6IJiG3XDtzd8y1zn3jLLLu3zNCBfVRGpOrtrD-KBqTba1DRNERU-N74nxmv1W65gIQX8y9eGBTgZnPdXixyLUliFuJ3PDswgXDlAf3tAcn4lfUFsGDRGOj8-z68fnnr3HxUDAG6oyayVIdlvMUCn_kVzxpTyxp0B2zTGI_9ALMcj-buHwpmi_8a4ZycDf3Z-MqWTKo5=w703-h937-no

Morning on the BoardWalk:
fniJVWDMnroK2t5bZHmuN2ziYaHlaRSm9fvCXJlQaHG96NyhOAfHRE5tiMjHcLcrNE95ZWSjaPLn_GL8NqeAj68XR6_Q5KMuAWl6zo0cxH3abpLBQ6peVP1Sk47ub3VBpRh7DS3J7vS0KVcdZVvV9DFbFGpfIXvpacsve59kmHubFdQt2LKxytGOedtJmdvS2SQtxKkaMIKnUpE5vZctbuw6Ox1Nqu_-t7VycPCDoayjQHu4FUQBDslCb5eQVhZGzSx8dOYIiLoqrQFmoo64y0lliv5b8SMEObqtCT6I2j6BHuyYiJ4GY2N7XovJZu3iB2qceODfJ6D9OAQq3w8pC27fzQPoq4i-YD32nlgWvCsSbYrZ-81eCAcqoLQlxr9Y5ioteSvtpKtqBgXx0udSqOUIgA9-bCJp-XTcjmyaOBOprAn2TVYVkjIKJMxFw-34GZ53UoInbfRuHTa9OpggdpFLnPfeDM1M6abZhfQK0J1hzMdobyLsexRM-AZDKBV0myisSJy5NHkCB2zwFxx5vdVrUzS-87agUjhixKCuaNwPy1Uf8tYsv0O5RAx7hYOZ-lMmh_Mh6GZ-fFzCOahKvtGdGDrXJ5clLSHNEwoi7S1ScVbfIDXuZLorwR-hAxt_ahw5_V3h1XKptZvIo0DY9i9T0ht-tChW=w703-h937-no

BWI is amazing! Glad you had a great time and enjoyed your stay :goodvibes.

Your pictures are not showing up for me :confused3 I would love to see them :goodvibes

I can't see them either, but would love it ;).

Any recommendations for a standard view studio? Doubtful but are fireworks able to be seen from any studio rooms? I apologize for the possible (likely) repeat question but I couldn’t read through hundreds of pages!
Cash or DVC points? There is a difference.

Then you'll be along the main drive looking towards the parking lot. Members suggest not getting a villa close to the entrance of the resort because of the noise that is created when they are loading luggage carts for DME. Higher is better, further down the hallway is supposed to be better as well. If you are near the stairwell at the end of the hallway, you can use that to come and go.

We are staying at BWV May 6-10 in a standard view studio booked cash through Disney. What are my best room request options? And when/how should I request? I really don’t want to look at the parking lot and hope to enjoy the balcony space. I had no other view options when I booked. This is our first time at Boardwalk and first time to stay deluxe! Super excited!!

We are staying at BWV May 6-10 in a standard view studio booked cash through Disney. What are my best room request options? And when/how should I request? I really don’t want to look at the parking lot and hope to enjoy the balcony space. I had no other view options when I booked. This is our first time at Boardwalk and first time to stay deluxe! Super excited!!
With a studio booked on cash through Disney Reservation Center and not DVC will probably give you what DVC members call a Garden/Water view. Like a pool view or Village Green view. If you want to look out towards the BW, go for the Village Green view. It looks out to the green space between the BWI and BWV looking towards the boat dock. The leisure pool view is also nice (Luna Park tends to be noisy).

What's the best way to get back and forth from BWI to DS? How is the traffic around DS these days? Last time we were there it was terrible. We plan to go once at night and once during the afternoon (but on a super busy day). Is Uber the way to go?

Oh crap! Yes, I completely misread DS to be DHS. And Uber would be our choice.
No worries, I need a dictionary just to keep track of all the acronyms! I was thinking Uber would be more efficient, but the last time we were there it was pre-Uber. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter