Disney's ALL-STAR SPORTS RESORT Information & Questions

how exactly does this work?
Here is some info on the Service Your Way program you may find helpful.:)

41045234275_b8925a5758_c.jpg

That is awesome.....How is the food court looking?
End Zone floor refurb is complete.:)

They left 4 tables in the Arcade also if anyone would want to eat in there.

There is a new Automatic Door at the "side entrance" and also a new Crab Cake dinner(but we usually just walk over to Intermission-the food choices there are MUCH,MUCH better than End Zone).:)

Looking at staying here at the end of March. A preferred room is only about $18 more than a standard room - for our stay, not per night. I know the only difference is proximity to food, buses, etc.

It would be nice to not have a long haul walk when getting back from the parks late at night (stayed in Hoops before), but I'm thinking the preferred in the Surf buildings are pretty loud d/t all the traffic and the main pool. Anyone have experience? I guess I'm asking which would you choose??

Thoughts? TIA!

Looking at staying here at the end of March. A preferred room is only about $18 more than a standard room - for our stay, not per night. I know the only difference is proximity to food, buses, etc.

It would be nice to not have a long haul walk when getting back from the parks late at night (stayed in Hoops before), but I'm thinking the preferred in the Surf buildings are pretty loud d/t all the traffic and the main pool. Anyone have experience? I guess I'm asking which would you choose??

Thoughts? TIA!
We are staying in a room looking out at Surfboard Bay now and LOVE it!:)

We always ask for one of these rooms when we stay at Sports.

There is nothing like enjoying an early morning cup of coffee while looking out at the beautiful waters of Surfboard Bay!

But it is not for everyone.

We are not "light sleepers"-it takes A LOT to wake us up after walking all day in the Parks!:)

We always play some Music lightly in the background at night when we go to bed and any other noise just kind of "blends in".

So,for "light sleepers",I would recommend requesting a "Non Pool View" or "Non-Football Field View" and you should be fine with a Preferred Rom.:)

What are the current food court hours?
Is the drink station still open 24hrs for coffee and sodas refills?
My mom likes her coffee really early in the morning.

What are the current food court hours?
Is the drink station still open 24hrs for coffee and sodas refills?
My mom likes her coffee really early in the morning.
End Zone is open from 6:30 AM - Midnight.

The Beverage Island is still accessible 24/7,but the Coffee "urns" are emptied and cleaned at Midnight and are not refilled until sometime between 5:30 AM and 6:00 AM.:)

We are staying in a room looking out at Surfboard Bay now and LOVE it!:)

We always ask for one of these rooms when we stay at Sports.....
....are you in Building #6? We were - Room 6257, third room from the left side [2nd floor]. It was so convenient to everything!

The cheerleaders started arriving yesterday and started their practicing at 7:00am this morning. Luckily we leave today. :thumbsup2

So many groups taking up practice space here they are having to practice in the parking lots.

85222C2C-B002-48A0-8309-7D1B3417B41B.jpeg

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter