Disney's ALL-STAR MOVIES RESORT Information & Questions

Could anyone tell me - if the "grab & go" section is open? Like the bottles of milk and water or do you have to
mobile order these also. How long does a mobile order take to be ready? Thanks!!

Could anyone tell me - if the "grab & go" section is open? Like the bottles of milk and water or do you have to
mobile order these also. How long does a mobile order take to be ready? Thanks!!
Milk and water can be bought in the gift shop. Not sure what else you are looking for in grab n go

The gift shop had a good selection of drinks both regular and non alcoholic.

Until the food court is finished they sell pastries, fruit and cereal at the pool bar during breakfast time.

The time it took for Mobil orders depends on how busy they are. Our biggest complaint was that if you wanted to order with a cashier there never seemed to be one.

As jet lag has kicked in for me…
The food court itself opened for use Monday AM, but construction walls remain up blocking off the far seating area.

Two drinks stations are open, along with coffee, hot chocolate etc. but only one mug washing station (there were two Sunday evening).

No ice cream station at present.

As jet lag has kicked in for me…
The food court itself opened for use Monday AM, but construction walls remain up blocking off the far seating area.

Two drinks stations are open, along with coffee, hot chocolate etc. but only one mug washing station (there were two Sunday evening).

No ice cream station at present.
Do they still have the circle in the middle or a long station like at Music and Sports? We were there last week and hard to tell the plans

Do they still have the circle in the middle or a long station like at Music and Sports? We were there last week and hard to tell the plans
Not yet - it’s a semi circle with two sets of soda fountains, the hot chocolate machine and the coffee machines. Construction wall cuts it in half and also removes the “rectangular” seating area.

Walked over to Music this evening to compare.
Movies is currently missing the ice cream station.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a picture of your room setup with an air mattress? I’m trying to see how much room it will actually take up! Thanks!

Does anyone have a picture of your room setup with an air mattress? I’m trying to see how much room it will actually take up! Thanks!
Whilst I don’t have an air mattress here, if you are using the Murphy bed too then you will be pushed for space. Only place would be under the window, but you’d need to find somewhere to put the chairs from the table first.

I room requested Mighty Ducks earlier in the week, so here’s hoping…!

Thanks all for the replies to my original question.
How do you do a room request? I’m wanting to request mighty ducks as well because my boys love those movies and it’s close to all star music.

How do you do a room request? I’m wanting to request mighty ducks as well because my boys love those movies and it’s close to all star music.
Call and ask them to note that on your reservation. Thats how i do requests. It is not a guarantee and everyone does not get their request. Some people use the chat feature now, but i have never done that.
My best instances are however, after receiving room assignment (via text or check-in at desk) and finding out i did not receive my request- i then before going to room very nicely ask at front desk if there is anything available at my desired location. This is only if you are looking for a room category you paid for- like not for a preferred, but you bought standard. Also, if you havent received text that your room is ready but you get to room sooner, you can also inquire if they know what section your room will be in when its ready. If they say a different one, then nicely ask if theres anything in your desired section. Then just be happy with whatever you get because that does not make or break a trip— and often you discover things about the location you get that are better than the lication you thought you wanted!

since only part of the food court is open, is there enough seating? Also are the doors to enter the food court closed off? I’m questioning the door from the pool and the door from the Toy Story area.

I did it through the chat function on My Disney Experience, but didn’t get my choice - Instead we were put in Love Bug as far away as possible from the food court!

If he’s on duty, speak to Aladdin (name on his badge) - he is excellent and arranged for us to be moved closer.

since only part of the food court is open, is there enough seating? Also are the doors to enter the food court closed off? I’m questioning the door from the pool and the door from the Toy Story area.
There is additional seating in the arcade and the area movies are normally shown has been converted to additional seating.

The main doors are open as well as one set of pool doors - the others are all closed off.

Food court gets VERY busy after park closure when the buses arrive back - and having only 1 mug wash station is not brilliant.

I tend to go across to Music as there are more options (no ice cream in Movies or specialty cup cakes).

I don’t have a picture but it fits on a slight angle across the door. There was no way for me to leave the room when it was in use

I don’t have a picture but it fits on a slight angle across the door. There was no way for me to leave the room when it was in use
We would definitely only have it down during nighttime for sleeping and then against a wall or something during the day!

We would definitely only have it down during nighttime for sleeping and then against a wall or something during the day!

Just make sure that you can move it easily in case there is an emergency and you need to get out of the room quickly. That would be my biggest concern with putting it in front of the door.

I just came back from a stay this past Sunday. The food court is pretty quick with the take out window. There is not much seating area at meal times. The place is quite crowded. I think they will finish the refurb soon though. I have gained a new habit of using the app for all the quick service locations. Really like the app now.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest