Disney's ALL-STAR MOVIES RESORT Information & Questions

I am sorry if this has been addressed, I'm having trouble finding in a search, but has anyone been able to fit a twin sized air mattress in the renovated rooms? Bonus if you have a picture showing how/where it fit.
My kids are dd(will be newly 4) and ds10. They absolutely will not sleep together and we have a 10 night trip coming up next month. We don't mind splitting up if necessary, but would prefer to sleep with my hubby if a twin air mattress is an option.

I am sorry if this has been addressed, I'm having trouble finding in a search, but has anyone been able to fit a twin sized air mattress in the renovated rooms? Bonus if you have a picture showing how/where it fit.
My kids are dd(will be newly 4) and ds10. They absolutely will not sleep together and we have a 10 night trip coming up next month. We don't mind splitting up if necessary, but would prefer to sleep with my hubby if a twin air mattress is an option.
I think I saw a comment somewhere that someone got it to work in one of the renovated Pop rooms. We just stayed a week in a renovated room at ASMo though and I can't imagine how you would get a twin air mattress anywhere in there! Maybe only if it blocked the door? You could also ask for an unrenovated room if you really need the space for an air mattress.

I think I saw a comment somewhere that someone got it to work in one of the renovated Pop rooms. We just stayed a week in a renovated room at ASMo though and I can't imagine how you would get a twin air mattress anywhere in there! Maybe only if it blocked the door? You could also ask for an unrenovated room if you really need the space for an air mattress.
I know someone did get one to fit at pop and I’m pretty sure they did have to block the door to make it work

Yes it can be done. However, like others have stated it will be blocking the door from opening AND one corner of the air mattress will have to be under the bed closest to the door. Not the most ideal, but it will fit.

Yes it can be done. However, like others have stated it will be blocking the door from opening AND one corner of the air mattress will have to be under the bed closest to the door. Not the most ideal, but it will fit.

What about a pack n play? I want my 4 kids in one room and DW and I in a connecting room.

Does anyone know if the freezer sections of the mini-fridges will keep popsicles frozen? (Do the fridges in the renovated rooms even have freezer sections?) We are planning to go in the summer, and I was thinking of having popsicles included with our grocery delivery if they'll stay frozen. If anyone is visiting soon, could you see if ice cubes stay frozen? Thanks!

Does anyone know if the freezer sections of the mini-fridges will keep popsicles frozen? (Do the fridges in the renovated rooms even have freezer sections?) We are planning to go in the summer, and I was thinking of having popsicles included with our grocery delivery if they'll stay frozen. If anyone is visiting soon, could you see if ice cubes stay frozen? Thanks!
There's no freezer section in the mini fridge.

I just got back from the All Star Movies and was successful getting a renovated room despite booking a regular room with a request for the updated room. We were four adults in a renovated ASM and my husband and I slept on the murphy bed and it was very comfortable.

He is 6'5 and I am 5'8 and we had plenty of room.

I just got back from the All Star Movies and was successful getting a renovated room despite booking a regular room with a request for the updated room. We were four adults in a renovated ASM and my husband and I slept on the murphy bed and it was very comfortable.

So you booked a standard room? Which section were you in

Glad you got one. Booking a standard just means you are further away from the main building and has nothing to do with if you got a refurbed room or not. They are doing building by building.

Thanks guys! I had heard that you cannot get an upgraded room without booking a preferred. We had plenty of room for four adults and the murphy bed was actually really comfortable.

Thanks guys! I had heard that you cannot get an upgraded room without booking a preferred. We had plenty of room for four adults and the murphy bed was actually really comfortable.

That's not an upgraded room. That is what all room will be once they are done. You just got to be in one of the finished buildings.

Heading down to ASM this weekend and it'll be my first time staying there! I requested a Love Bug room and also called to ask for a refurbished one, so fingers crossed!

My husband and I leave next Thursday driving down in my Herbie for Herbie the Love Bug's 50th anniversary! There are several people with Herbie cars staying at All Star Movies in the Herbie wing. We will not be going to the parks, but have several cruise-ins and car drives/meet-ups between Thursday and Sunday.

We're currently booked for October, and i'll consider it our "first" real stay. We stayed once in the past but it was just for a night. We're booked standard, and I was wondering what requests were recommended for standard rooms? Thanks all :)

We're currently booked for October, and i'll consider it our "first" real stay. We stayed once in the past but it was just for a night. We're booked standard, and I was wondering what requests were recommended for standard rooms? Thanks all :)
As of right now my only request would be a refurbished room since they aren’t all finished yet

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter