• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneyland 2002 Points Chart is Up...and it's as I predicted.

stlrod

DIS Veteran
I couldn't help but brag about my prognostication, but a few days ago in response to Doc's thread on 90 minutes with DVC, I predicted a split between the Paradise Pier and Disneyland Hotel. I'm thrilled to see it because I love the Paradise Pier (I'm in a distinct minority.) They've also split the views at each of the resorts and included concierge. While the points for the others go up or down by one from the 2001 chart for a standard view (during the week), there is an increase for any preferred view. Okay, I'll return to my humble self again.

Points went up in slightly in Peak and went up A LOT on weekends across the board. For GC, it went from 37 to 47 for choice/value weekend nights. DH went from 32 to 41. PP went from 32 to 34 (I guess they want us to fill up PP--as long as they continue to let PP guests use the DH pool, it's okay by me.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter