Disney YouTubers

See, that's something I like about his videos. The quick videos drive me crazy. I like to put one video on and listen while working on other things. I don't like having to switch to the next video all the time.

Justin Scarred! He has some very informative videos, and some that are just documenting his experiences in the parks. He has done videos in Disneyland as well at Walt Disney World and Disneyland Paris.

What would you suggest if I am looking for kid friendly videos of rides/attractions to show my kids while planning?

What would you suggest if I am looking for kid friendly videos of rides/attractions to show my kids while planning?
We've got lots of ride videos on our channel, and our live streams every Friday Night at 6pm are a great way to show the parks to your kids before they go. We are always family friendly as we have children of our own.

http://www.youtube.com/ResortTV1
Here's a couple of our playlists:

And here is a playlist of past live streams. We have a large community of very friendly people who just love to chat about Disney, and we are going to Magic Kingdom this Friday (rain or shine!)

Edit: I don't think the playlists are going to show up as playlists, but you can see them on our channel page.

Neverland Family and Magical Moments are great to watch. They each have young children and their vlogs are super cute. They each do resort reviews, best restaurants for kids and rides.

I'm seconding Adam Hattan. I love his long vlogs especially. He's just so cheery and genuinely funny. He's also been a cast member several times through the cultural representative program and has many informative videos about that, amongst general park tips and tidbits.
My second favorite is This Orlando Life. Honestly they just crack me up so much. And Oliver used to be on the Dis, so he often features a few members from there in his videos going through the parks and I love that too. JL and her husband are hilarious to me.
My third favorite is probably Tim Tracker. I love them as a couple and think they're fun. Also family friendly, if you care about that. I often find they're one of the few Disney vloggers that I've seen who feature a lot of park merchandise in their videos (and lots of construction updates).

I think your taste boils down to who you are and your park style too. I'm 21, no kids, and definitely enjoy alcohol and adult humor-- so I don't tend to lean towards the family-friendly oriented vloggers. This Orlando Life and Adam Hattan tend to slip in inappropriate humor that I greatly appreciate lol

I can't wait TheTimTracker because of that mustache. I realize it's my issue, but it freaks me out. He might have the best videos ever, but I can't pay attention to it because I can't stop looking at that mustache. :crazy2:
The mustache has gone, try watching him again :earsboy:

Definitely watch The Neverland Family! They are the best Disney family channel, IMO. Lot's of tips and we just love watching their adorable family do Disney.

We got into watching iThemePark videos - they are very different since there is no narration and it's just the ambient sounds of the park (not to mention the catchy 'drive' song at the beginning). They do Disney, Universal, Sea World etc. They are really awesome for getting you in the mood to go... you often forget that there are sounds and music in the parks all the time!

Disney Food Blog
Tim Tracker
Neverland Family
and my favorite for Fort Wilderness is Road Trippin - they are the BEST FW vlog out there.

My kids don't alway want to watch many vlogs though because they feel like it ruins the surprise.

We started with Michael kay and DFB but I love Rob Plays. I am fascinated by his knowledge and can only imagine the amount of background work he must put into every blog.

We started with Michael kay and DFB but I love Rob Plays. I am fascinated by his knowledge and can only imagine the amount of background work he must put into every blog.
Rob Plays is awesome, He also does a Disney Podcast called The Tomorrowland Transit Authorities.

This orlando Life
Adam hattan
tim tracker
michael kay
streaming the magic
fresh baked wdw
mickey views (more for WDW news and updates)
dsny newscast

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!