Disney YouTubers

We like Tim Tracker and Jones Family Travels, too. They are the only family Disney vloggers that I have found. Really cute and fun family! My child loves them.

we watch a few, seeyareelsoon, Tim tracker, fitdisneymom, spokesmayne and a British couple Tom and sophie just some of the good ones out there, only problem is watching them makes us want to go sooner.

I've been watching TheEpcotExpert for a couple months now. If you want a young person's view on Disney from their eyes, she's a good pick.

I can't wait TheTimTracker because of that mustache. I realize it's my issue, but it freaks me out. He might have the best videos ever, but I can't pay attention to it because I can't stop looking at that mustache. :crazy2:

Shameless self promotion: Our vlogging channel is: festivalofpixiedust

We've got a handful of trip videos, and some more vlogging style stuff made from home! We're also going to be posting more about the Cultural Representative Program at WDW, and we just came home from a 'Round the World Disney Parks trip featuring Tokyo, Shanghai & Hong Kong so those will be coming out shortly!

Other ones I like are:
thingamavlogs
onesparkoflight
danimaroo
bosox2001

I prefer the vlogs that are more, fun, high energy dubbed with music than the ones that spend the entire time talking, but hey, to each there own!

My current favs are: OhYeahDisney, GillianAtHome, Adam Hattan, and Ellie Steadman. All are very fun to watch while they vlog and give great advice with parks and dining. I could honestly watch Disney Vlogs all day...

Just found this thread and wanted to bring it back to life so to speak.... as more folks have channels going and there are bound to be more great ones out there that I can learn about from others. Thanks to OP for posting.
Love all the ones listed above. Joe and Ashley were my favorites, but after going through some withdrawl I eventually found HappiestVlogs on Earth, DiscoLiz, & TheDisneyDoubleDose which are all really great, I personally love the Mr and Mrs.'s regular channel too - yay for awareness about anxiety! Anxiety girls unite!)- my personal favorite right now has to be Ears2You - (Brock is the closest "emotional replacement" I've found since disneymate Ashley retired. I'm a big fan of Brock and Promise!)
KrispySmore and Tim (and Jen) Tracker are great. The mustache grows on you. (no pun intended- but ya know.) So are Tom and Sophie I just always get lost and can't track very well with them which ones I've seen and which videos I haven't. But I always enjoy their videos and love her adorable outfits and learning about the advantages at times of staying off site from them.
If you haven't checked him out yet also look into JustinScarred -he has videos on a couple of different channels on Youtube- randomland and Livefastdiepoor- he does really cool facts about Disney history - sometimes a lot of background information about some rides- (ie- he knows so much about the storyline behind the haunted mansion version in DL Paris.)

In case anyone is interested my wife and I are semi Disney/Universal vloggers! By semi I mean we have several Disney World and Universal Orlando videos on our channel! We also will be going several times through out the years so there are a lot more to come! Here is a playlist of our Disney/Universal trip from last year if anyone is interested!
I hope you enjoy it!

Just found this thread and wanted to bring it back to life so to speak.... as more folks have channels going and there are bound to be more great ones out there that I can learn about from others. Thanks to OP for posting.
Love all the ones listed above. Joe and Ashley were my favorites, but after going through some withdrawl I eventually found HappiestVlogs on Earth, DiscoLiz, & TheDisneyDoubleDose which are all really great, I personally love the Mr and Mrs.'s regular channel too - yay for awareness about anxiety! Anxiety girls unite!)- my personal favorite right now has to be Ears2You - (Brock is the closest "emotional replacement" I've found since disneymate Ashley retired. I'm a big fan of Brock and Promise!)
KrispySmore and Tim (and Jen) Tracker are great. The mustache grows on you. (no pun intended- but ya know.) So are Tom and Sophie I just always get lost and can't track very well with them which ones I've seen and which videos I haven't. But I always enjoy their videos and love her adorable outfits and learning about the advantages at times of staying off site from them.
If you haven't checked him out yet also look into JustinScarred -he has videos on a couple of different channels on Youtube- randomland and Livefastdiepoor- he does really cool facts about Disney history - sometimes a lot of background information about some rides- (ie- he knows so much about the storyline behind the haunted mansion version in DL Paris.)
Definitely love all of these! Adam the Woo and DisUnplugged are also two pretty great ones!

I don't watch the folks giving tips, but I do like to watch the videos of the rides and attractions.

We watched them with our kids before our first family trip, and it gave us an idea of what to expect and what we wanted to do.

I have a Disney Parks YouTube Channel that has lots of different park tours, construction updates, a couple of vlogs, and a LOT of Resort TV. - http://www.youtube.com/c/resorttv1 (ResortTV1)

My other favorite channels are TheTimTracker and iThemepark. iThemepark has a ton of great park tours that are updated regularly, and he does some great editing!!

Ones we watch:
Tim Tracker
Justin Scarrred (he does more Disney Land but is at World wight now)
Fresh Baked just started a World section
World of Micah
Dis Unglugged
Adam the Woo when he is near Disney
Mouse Steps

I have a Disney Parks YouTube Channel that has lots of different park tours, construction updates, a couple of vlogs, and a LOT of Resort TV. - http://www.youtube.com/c/resorttv1 (ResortTV1)

My other favorite channels are TheTimTracker and iThemepark. iThemepark has a ton of great park tours that are updated regularly, and he does some great editing!!

Oh! I just watched you live through CB. You are doing more live stuff. Lots of fun. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter