Disney X-mas gifts

dsnyfun

Earning My Ears
We are all set for WDW in January. I need suggetions on making this a Disney X-mas. Any suggestions for DD-5. DS-3, DD-21, DD-boyfriend 21, DH. I had thought of games for the trip, maybe hats or shirts that help us all look alike. any suggestions for the hats or shirts or anything else in the disney clothing line? My son is into Toy Story. My 5yr. old daughter is into Princesses and Minnie.

www.disneystore.com and check out all the sales they have.

I had heard that items at WDW were more expensive than what you find at the Disney Store. So I have gone ahead and gotten a little Disney 'fix' at that website in preparation for our Disney trip right after Thanksgiving.

I got all 5 of us the same style Disney shirt to wear for either our first day at Magic Kingdom or for if we decide to go to MVMCP. I also got a few stuffed animals to surprise them with ON the trip and videos for the trip up and back. And I got a few things for under the tree for Christmas (including Toy Story pajamas, a Woody Backpack, etc).

I also used a 10% discount and got free shipping (that on TOP of the sale prices!). Use the SNOWFLAKE code to get 10% off, and if you order more than $100 you get free shipping.

Have fun shopping! I sure have! :)

Why not get the guidebook for kids for your oldest? My oldest son and daughter absolutely loved theirs and relished the thought that they could "guide" us around the parks. It's got lots of pictures and will help the kids get a better idea of what Disney is really like.

Games !! The family that plays together stays together.
Disney has special versions of :
Monopoly
Uno
Trivia game
Charades

There are also kids games
Disney:
Memory
Yatzee
kids monopoly
Monsters Inc. Life
& some others

One other thought; the cool 2-way radios Disney style. These are great to use in the park especially for DD21 and BF if they split up from you the communication lines are still open.
Happy Hunting!

I got a Disney Store catalogue that offers custom T shirts. You can put your phrase and pick which picture you want (i.e. Jone's Christmas at Disney). The prices were reasonable, too.

Before our Thanksgiving trip I did the 12 days of Disney. I printed each day on the computer, and we taped each one to a sliding glass door. The kids are still singing it. I had them tell me what each was referring to. Ours went like this, "On the first day of Disney my mother gave to me..."

Minnie in a Liberty Tree
2 Tiki birds
3 Disney mountains (name them)
4 carpets soaring (Aladdin)
5 rides on Test Track
6 dolls a dancing (Small World)
7 days at Disney
8 ships a flying (Peter Pan)
9 cups a spinning
10 characters dining (had them name at least 10 from meals)
11countries in Epcot (had them try to name them)
12 scoops of ice cream (Kitchen Sink)

If they could guess the next day or come up with something better than me, they got a treat. Right off they earned Disney Wonder Balls for 3 birthday parties.

I also bought Disney PJ's for my kids. Grandma picked up sweatshirts at the DS when they went on sale. If you look at discount chain stores like Target, there are many Disney things. In the home decor I saw picture frames, clocks, and lots of stuff with Mickey that are more adult and might appeal to your 21 yo. You could give the small kids autograph books, or we did pillowcases. We had one already in use that had Micky and Goofy and bought a princess case and Buzz Lightyear - both at Target. Characters commented that they hadn't seen that idea, and my kids love them. The Fairy Godmother said they'll make their dreams sweeter. My 4 yo dd remembered that and excitedly told me that tonight when we get it out of the dryer.

See what happens when I start to post and go back and forth between the puter and other stuff? I post way too much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter