Disney Wonder Western Caribbean December 1, 2017

sarah_carter

DIS Veteran
Welcome to the cruise meet for our upcoming cruise. This site will be for the cruise meet only, I will have a FE going but it wont be on this site--this is a public site (you can read every post even if you are not sign in) I have decided I don't want yours or mine families info on a site where anyone can read it. Please read the statement that is in Red

This will be our 5th Disney Cruise our 2 on the Wonder (got of the wonder in May for Alaska) but 6th overall as I have cruised on Royal Caribbean once. I have been on the Dream, Fantasy (2) and with Royal I have been on the Liberty of the Seas.

Welcome aboard
Sarah

Welcome to the group. We will be having a FE going but it wont be over here on disboards, with all the rules we have to follow it wont be here. Even if you are not signed in you can still read everyone's info and with children going on the cruise I don't feel safe with posting everyone's info on a open site. With the rules we cant post links to outside sources like (google docs) that is where the FE list is kept and another social media page that is not allowed to be posted on Disboards. Sorry about not having a FE on Disboards if you have any questions please pm and I will try to answer them without getting in trouble with the moderators

Last edited:
So my family is new to sailing with Disney and would like to join in the fun of the FE but where do we find a group?

Hi! My husband and I just talked last night about switching our placeholder to this cruise. :) We're currently booked for the Fantasy next September, but are really eager to sail from Galveston again (not to mention, saving $$$ on airfare.) It will be just the two of us. (We've a soon to be 22 year-old daughter who's had to miss the last few cruises due to college.) We sail in the off-season because the summer prices are through the roof. I will check for the FE group. :)

This will be our first Disney cruise. (Myself, my husband, our 9-year old daughter, and my Dad.) Getting excited! :earsboy:

This will be our 4th, we went to the same ports Dec 2015 but we were on royal Caribbean Liberty of the Seas, please join us on another popular social media page if you want to. This page is not protected so anyone can come here and read this. We have a fe going with also a flat mickey, a candy exchange and an ornament exchange.

This is our 7th Disney cruise - can you tell we love cruising with the Mouse??! 2 on the Dream (Bahamas) and this will be 5th on the Wonder (4-day from Miami, repositioning Galveston to San Juan and 3 7-day from Galveston). We also love sailing during the Merry Christmastime cruises with the beautiful holiday decorations.
This year is especially exciting as 4 out of 5 of our adult children (and spouses or significant others) will be with us. We have decided to join in the FE fun, so hoping to be able to find more info on that.
Counting down the days to sailing away!!

I would love to participate in the the but cannot locate the board on a popular social media site. Help!

This is our 7th Disney cruise - can you tell we love cruising with the Mouse??! 2 on the Dream (Bahamas) and this will be 5th on the Wonder (4-day from Miami, repositioning Galveston to San Juan and 3 7-day from Galveston). We also love sailing during the Merry Christmastime cruises with the beautiful holiday decorations.
This year is especially exciting as 4 out of 5 of our adult children (and spouses or significant others) will be with us. We have decided to join in the FE fun, so hoping to be able to find more info on that.
Counting down the days to sailing away!!
Hello, were you able to locate the group? I can't seem to find it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter